You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOKI

super bad; I think your Mail man will like you for all the boxes you are keeping him in a job & maybe overtime money ! I know my UPS guy seems pretty Happy when I order a lot of RC stuff !

wolfman76

Nah bout really Boki Ups is hourly he gets paid no matter what. .. now the FedEx guy is paid by the stop he is the happy especially this time of year this checks be PHAT!!!!

Slobberdog

Here I sit quietly wishing my life away, well working life that is, cant wait to get out of here!

Work to Play.........Got to keep that in mind,

EyeStation

Yep, the TRex 150 won't pay for itself! The good thing about this coooooolllllllddddd weather and work days. No Flying means No Repairs!

Tony

Staff member
If you have not checked out my latest blog that was uploaded this morning, click on the blog tab and watch the "Baked, Fried, Smoked" blog. I want to hear your answers. Please post them in the blog and not in here.

Tony

Staff member
Yay for installing an iso onto a flash drive so that I can reinstall an OS on a lappy with a desk cd drive... Ugh, it's easier to just insert the disk lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Even with all of the issues, I'm about to take the mcpx out and give it a flight or 6. Just depends on how many issues poke their heads up. Just need to fly something...

Gerald

Wanted to fly this morning, it's been weeks! 28deg but no wind So I went. Flew my FT Old Fogey and it was great! flew on 1 battery for 15min. 2 nice landings, and frozen fingers but I got a flight in. Hope the weather stays calm might go again this evening.

pvolcko

I took my 550X up yesterday in the sub freezing temps here, plus light to moderate gusting wind. New transmitter glove worked greating. Going to do a review of it and get some flight vids edited and posted before the weekend it out.

EyeStation

Time to pay one forward. Giving the following package to the son of an employee of the company I am subcontracted to. I received a great deal on some flight gear from another employee there, so thought I would try to keep the karma flowing.
Last winter, (Jan 2012), I picked up a couple Lose Mini XT's off another forum and e-bay. My friend and I had fun for a few Sunday's , but soon grew bored. coupled with an extremely warm February that year.
This guy's son has a Losi 1/18 Desert truck already and are now stepping up to LiPo batteries.
You can see in the pictures below, I am setting him up with a LiPo, 3 NiMh, Mini XT Roller, Mini XT Radio ready, Futaba Magnum Tx/Rx, 3 painted bodys, One NIP, One trimmed and liquid masked. Bags of original turnbuckles and shocks, misc frame parts, NIP Servo Saver. Both Chassis include servos w/ servo savers. Extra set of streets on chromes and Pins on Chrome Rears. Tekin BR ESC included in Brushed setup.
The Set.jpgBatts.jpgBodys.jpgMisc Frame.jpgNot Pro pic2.jpgNot Pro Roller.jpgNot Pro.jpgPro ATR.jpgPro Pic 2.jpgPro Pic 3.jpgPro.jpgServo Saver NIP.jpgShocks.jpgTurnbuckles.jpgTX-Rx.jpgXtra Steets and pins.jpg

The Set.jpg

Batts.jpg

Bodys.jpg

Misc Frame.jpg

Not Pro pic2.jpg

Not Pro Roller.jpg

Not Pro.jpg

Pro ATR.jpg

Pro Pic 2.jpg

Pro Pic 3.jpg

Pro.jpg

Servo Saver NIP.jpg

Shocks.jpg

Turnbuckles.jpg

TX-Rx.jpg

Xtra Steets and pins.jpg

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Looking over the stats to the Losi 22SCT series, and it seems we are lacking pretty badly on the car/truck crowd. Not doing well at all.

callsign4223

Staff member
We have been focused on the air crowd for awhile. Just gonna take some time to get those ground pounders and boat folks here.

wolfman76

Maybe if more members start messing with boats or ground pounders then that part of the forum will pick up more i know i Adam going to get more into them and also custom lexan body painting

Tony

Staff member
Do you really want that answer? hahahaha. To say that this year has sucked, is an understatement. Not for the forum, but just life in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom