You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
Holy crap it's cold.

I do apologize, but there is no new video today. Just have not had the time or resources to create one. So we are going to have to skip a week. I'm going to try to get a new one up this weekend for next Friday though.

And if all goes as planned, we should have our house in a week. Here's hoping!

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Chris. I'm trying to wait on the house to do the unveiling of the "something big" that is coming to RCH, but I don't know if I will make it hahahaha. I'm burning to get it on video! And now, thanks to some "Rc-Help Friends", I have something else to unveil with it. But, everyone will just have to wait. :chuckles:

Tony

Staff member
Is there a more perfect time to eat Ramen than when you wake up, walk outside and go....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
It's cold outside!!! lmao

Stambo

Cold? It's 24 degrees c here, that's 75 for you non metric people out there.
I just been out in shorts and T shirt flying my quad, a little windy but not enough to stop me. :)

Tony

Staff member
We are going down to almost 0ºF here tonight. Record lows. It's 14ºF here right now as i type...

BAdair

Dang.....
I thought it was cold here, I hate cold!
28* F on my porch, too cold for me!
I work construction and today was not a fun day, raining/sleeting and too freaking cold.

This was yesterday, still cold but no rain yet.

2013-12-05 16.12.59.jpg

2013-12-05 16.12.59.jpg

Stambo

Ohh, if I could send a snowball halfway around the world right now I would.

Do it, it's been too damn hot here. :)
I have to travel about 300km if I even want to see snow, no matter what time of the year it is.
The worst we get here is probably -2c and that is overnight, we might get a bit of a frost occasionally but that's about it.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
Jingle bells Jingle bells, snow is on its way (wait it's already snowed). Getting a NCPX in the mail today, and probably going to maiden it today as well.

callsign4223

Staff member
Its just a water pump they said, easy to change they said. 4 hours later and still don't have everything back together, they LIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom