You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

callsign4223

Staff member
No, if it hadn't been on there for 15 years it might have gone easier. 1.5 hours of that was beating on a crescent wrench trying to get the dang fan off. It finally took a two handed swing that I was sure was gonna hit the fan blade and snap one off to break the fan loose.

Now the dang lower radiator hose won't go back on. Brought it inside to heat up and expand hopefully.

Tony

Staff member
I would say you can use my heater to make it a bit warmer up there, but you would need the truck to haul it lmao. Catch 22

Tony

Staff member
I friggin hate it when that happens.

Go to AutoZone and get a radiator pressure tester. Fill the truck up with water and put about 14lbs on the system and find out where the water is coming from. My guess is a heater hose, rad hose, or you pinched the gasket. You don't want to hear my other ideas... They require a new engine.

callsign4223

Staff member
can't tell, it seems to be halfway up the engine on the front, but can't see it actually coming out. Too much stuff in the way.

callsign4223

Staff member
Sorry for the thread jack. Yes, I did finally get my truck all back together and running correctly. For you gear heads out there turns out I had misaligned the water pump gaskets and it was leaking around the gaskets.

Tony

Staff member
What the HELL are you talking about "thread jack"??? That is the whole point of this thread is to jack it!!!

Oh look, a fly....

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure what it is over there in Tn, but here in Ok, it's 19. Hottest it's been all day.

callsign4223

Staff member
When I went to move my cars around I almost fell on my arse trying to walk back up the driveway. I have been on skating rinks that weren't this slick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom