You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
I had a feeling that it was going ot be this way, I just didn't expect it to be this bad. I will be lucky to have a house before x-mas... Talk about suck.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, the forum was slow last night so I didn't have much catching up to do. Decided to play with teh plotter on the little black vinyl that I had left. Trying something new with the "RCH" logo with teh swoosh around it. Sucks with the way that I have to do it. I can't put anything else to the right of it unfortunately. so it's wasted space. I know you stated that you wanted a sheet. Do you like that, do you think I can add or change something? Need input on this. Right now, the lettering is about 3/4" tall.

Derek

I like the swoosh! Very cool!

Yes, I'd like some for myself. I'll have to sit down with a ruler and take some measurements on the 500 and 600 canopies.

Tony

Staff member
Do it and let me know. Smallest I can do on this vinyl is about 3/8". And even then, some names just don't come out correctly. But I will try.

Slobberdog

Mmmmh Tony, like the RCH logo and the dot com lines but can't say I like your name much, that is it looks like you've miss spelt Jonny, just don't like the "T" the rest I do like, especially the swish

Tony

Staff member
You don't like my name huh? lmao. It's done with the same font as the RC-Help logo. That is just the first test of that design. there will be more coming. Might even do a two color or more if I get bored enough.

murankar

Staff member
I can't believe it I finally got a give away prize. My prize is some new swag, New hat and neck strap.

Helidirect had a Facebook thing on veterans day. Frist 100 to fill out the form got some free swag. Woot Woot.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
Arrived at work at 1230 and it was 71ºF. It's now 1400 and the temp is 49ºF and we have just been put under a travel advisory. Oh yay... The ish is fixing to hit the fan. Not talking snow, more like sleet and freezing rain... SUCK!!!

murankar

Staff member
Here is the bling, swag or free gift. Thank you heli direct. Now I feel obligated to make a purchase from them.

ForumRunner_20131121_153556.jpg

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

ForumRunner_20131121_153556.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom