You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokke

Whats up with the whole "black Friday" thing anyways?
Is it some tradition in relation to your Thanksgiving...?

murankar

Staff member
Black friday is the biggest shopping day in the U.S.A. It marks the start of the Christmas shopping season. It is also the day after Thanksgiving.

callsign4223

Staff member
It's a tribute to lavish over consumerism. It is the time that people will trample each other to get a flat screen tv for 50% off. I suggest staying home and eating the rest of the leftovers in protest.

stokke

It's a tribute to lavish over consumerism. It is the time that people will trample each other to get a flat screen tv for 50% off. I suggest staying home and eating the rest of the leftovers in protest.

LOL. If I was American, I def would be out looking for a new 70 inch flat screen right now!

murankar

Staff member
Thats why they do it. I order my stuff from amazon and save myself from all that drama. I like the new meem thats on the net with a group of soldiers and the caption says, "Working on the holiday ruined your Thanksgiving, HOW?".

BOKI

Tony; Sometimes when all else fails do a reboot! Works most all the time on My computer! Don't know if lap tops are the same never used one! Happy Thanksgiving! BOKI

BOKI

Lap top!

Hi Tony; I thought you made a post saying you lap top was giving you problems when you went to use it ! So I made the reboot comment! ! Just thought I was maybe helping you out! Can't find the post where you commented on your lap top now! Guess it was My Mistake! BOKIE 1:09AM FRIDAY ILLINOIS TIME! THE BEST!

Tony

Staff member
I don't remember having any issues with my laptop. I'm using an HP lappy with an i7 cpu and built in biometrics. I love this computer and it has never given me a single issue. I build my own computers, work on my own computers and work on them every time there is an issue. There was a long time ago there was an FBI virus that I needed info on finding before I looked for it, but would have found it even without the help. Thanks for trying to help but if there is one thing I know how to work on (besides RC), it's computers and cars. Thanks.

BOKI

Lap top!

I don't remember having any issues with my laptop. I'm using an HP lappy with an i7 cpu and built in biometrics. I love this computer and it has never given me a single issue. I build my own computers, work on my own computers and work on them every time there is an issue. There was a long time ago there was an FBI virus that I needed info on finding before I looked for it, but would have found it even without the help. Thanks for trying to help but if there is one thing I know how to work on (besides RC), it's computers and cars. Thanks.
Tony; I found where I read you were having problems but it was & old post I came upon & I never realized it was! Dated 4-17-2011 ! So I was wrong on my comment ! BOKI 1:48 AM FRIDAY ILLINOIS TIME ! THE BEST!

Lee

Off to work for a 2hr lesson. yippee :D Need the money sooooooo bad. This is the worst month of the year for me.

Tony

Staff member
Good deal bro. I think you should try to get back into that snow boarding. That was pretty cool right there. Hope you get some good cash out of this one. Gaba may be trying to start a new "JR" trend hahaha.

Lee

Well now i need more work after this afternoons antics ;( I will explain in another thread.

zenmetsu

Whats up with the whole "black Friday" thing anyways?
Is it some tradition in relation to your Thanksgiving...?

Black Friday is a day on which Americans beat the hell out of each other, sometimes fatally, in a foolish struggle to acquire cheaply made goods on the day following Thanksgiving, a day on which Americans give thanks for the things that they already have.

Needless to say, I stay home and boycott businesses on Black Friday. I feel that people should be home with their families and not contributing to the downward spiral of our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom