You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

murankar

Staff member
Going home was my omen. I managed to strip my main gear and now I cant fly till the 28th. Sorry to hear about your luck. Hope things are fixed and ready for flight.

Adam

Man trucking has been slow lately so that means I have been home more but there hasn't even been a non windy day that I can fly either. this sucks

taizi

hey tony
i know i havent been on here for a couple weeks due to starting a new job and various network problems but... unless my computer screen is playing up you've changed the site abit and added a flame effact , and i must say it looks great, good job sir

ive also got a new heli which i paid a ridiculously cheap price for, its an Esky belt CP V2 450 full carbon edition , will post pics soon

paul

Tony

Staff member
You are correct, there is now a Fire Theme. It's what my other forum looks like and I liked it so much that I thought I would put it on here. It's the only one I use and it's the one I have put the most time into.

heli-maniac

well i havent been around my self just bin covered up with stuff
but i am looking for a new bigger heli
so i have put up one of my 450 pros its in the forsale forum

murankar

Staff member
3g and family can only get you so far. Plus working it on the phone gets difficult when there is 50,000 posts to read.

Tony

Staff member
yeah, for the days you have been off, there have been quite a few posts.

On a side note, I have been welding. I love welding.... Taking something solid and turning it into a molten pile of "kick your ass" and forging two pieces of steel together... (insert Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor grunt here)

murankar

Staff member
And the last person who pissed you off.

I have been feeling useless since there has been an increase in the 3gx area of helis.

murankar

Staff member
Logged in again this time just saying hi.

Oh yeah I got the advengers blue ray yesterday. Can't wait to see it on my new 47" TV. I saw it through amazon.com but that was not HD. Plus my 2 oldest are taking interest in it. The new York scenes were shot in my home town.

Lee

Its raining again :( Gonna do some heli maintenance and maybe finish off my H quad. Also, i still have a tonne of foam board i bought a few months ago. Need to build some planks, I mean planes :D again

stokke

Well, here it's 6.8° (F) outside. But I don't feel sorry for myself when watching the news (New York aka Atlantis - LOL).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom