You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, they got hit pretty hard last night. This will just turn into another reason to jack gas prices back up over $4 a gallon again. Time for the Billionaires to make even more money from someone else's tragedy.

murankar

Staff member
Once again I have logged in and posting just some random stuff.

Sitting on CQ again for the first time since before leaving Korea. I forgot how mush this crap sucks, total suckage. I keep going to UPS' web site to check the tracking numbers, can you blame me. The status has not changed since the package shipped. Still on the road. :chickendance:

P.S.

I start Thanksgiving break 1 day earlier than everyone else in the company. So thats a plus for this crapola.

P.S.S.
Happy Thanksgiving

Last edited:

BOKI

Trex 450 se v2 Crash

UP DATE ! Just waiting on My head dampers to come got a call today saying they were shipped! So next week I 'll start the head rebuild! I might have some questions as I never have never done this before! BOKI 8:34 PM ILLINOIS TIME TUESDAY!

BOKI

Yeah, they got hit pretty hard last night. This will just turn into another reason to jack gas prices back up over $4 a gallon again. Time for the Billionaires to make even more money from someone else's tragedy.
Hi Tony ; Just wanted to tell you I paid $ 3.35 a gallon Wednesday BOKI!

- - - Updated - - -

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! BOKI 11:10am WEDNESDAY ILLINOIS TIME! Also a safe Thanksgiving!

BOKI

Helicopters & Parts!

Hi Murankar; I know how waiting is for parts they either have them or back order them & then over charge you for shipping ! Getting My last parts for My first head rebuild & cleaning! As for the Military I couldn't wait to get out! Have a nice THANKSGIVING & A SAFE ONE also! BOKI 4:43 PM ILLINOIS TIME Wednesday! THE BEST!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Tony; I Flew a Trex 600 Nitro High Performance on Phoenix Simulator & it was super fast & a nice helicopter!

Tony

Staff member
Yes it is. Just trying to figure out how a post that I made because of Sandy came back to life when nothing came from it. :thinking:

Anyway, I like chocolate...

murankar

Staff member
I made a post after the thread rested for three weeks just because it needed to woke up. Next thing I know were on gas prices and holiday cheers. its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom