You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
It is, I assure you. There is just a section where we can chat about anything and everything. This thread is just one of those "very long" threads where everyone posts pretty much whatever they are doing at the time. Not sure if you saw my last post on your monitor, but if you post that question in the FPV section, you should get more response to it. I only use goggles and have no idea what LCD monitor is best for reduced glare.

trainrider06

Ahh, yeah nothing runs like a Deer! Well I don't think you can go wrong with the Kubota either though...

- - - Updated - - -

Try this section FJ
http://www.rc-help.com/forumdisplay.php?168-FPV-Setups

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I decided on the John Deere 1025R. It's not a lot of tractor, but it's all I need to make my life so much easier on my little property. It's being built as we speak (sorta lol). Can't wait to get it. I'm going to put this thing to the test as soon as it comes home.

murankar

Staff member
Tony,
I thought that this was a forum for RC Aircraft, not monster gardens and new tractors????!!!!

We also have a fish tank build and a vaping section in the forum. We are almost a one stop shop for hobby stuff in general. I think there maybe a bit of automotive in here somewhere also.

This is the most random thread in the forum. This one has a lot of odd stuff in it. Start back at post one and skim through it.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

murankar

Staff member
Didn't say he had to read them all. Just skim through. Heck in didn't even start on page one. But then again I have been here for most of the posts.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

wolfman76

That would be kewl. Crap I don't even remember the last time I was on a sim I need to get back on one though since I will have the 500 back together soon

trainrider06

How do ya all do the online flyin on those sims?
I have Real Flight 6.5.
Yeah where are pix of this tractor?

- - - Updated - - -

I know one thing, I am sick to death of this rain!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom