You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

murankar

Staff member
At least you made it to the A main. Know you know what needs to be dome to work out your tuning. Will you be doing any testing at the house with the motor position?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
Nope. All of my race cars I only run on the track. The house will not give me the information that I need. I need to be on a prepped track in order to test. I could go today and practice, but again, the track needs to be prepped and it's dry as hell on practice days. I will just make the changes and go next week for testing. If I don't like it, then I will not get much practice and I will swap it back to the mid mount. Not a big deal. just a little bit of a pain. All in the name of learning.

From now on, lets post this information in the thread with teh videos. It's up in the video section. That way people can get the info when they see the thread, not within this 2700 post thread lmao.

Slobberdog

Man alive I feel like an old codger,

Been suffering with Piriformis syndrome brought on by a injury for the last 2 weeks and its starting to get on my nerves, literally, the sciatic nerve mainly, no flying or much of anything and starting to get fed up.

also sprained my ankle on the leg which I have the problem and that's swollen and painful so just to add insult to injury I suppose,

spent the last couple of days doing nothing in an effort to help my muscle recover, which has helped but now back in work, which I have no option other than I am trying to limit the amount I put through the muscle, fingers crossed I can get this sorted quick,

Slobberdog

Man that sucks... here's hoping for a speedy recovery my friend

Thanks Kyle,

hopefully be getting out for a bit after work tonight, as sold some batteries to another club member, and need to deliver them, gonna try and fly in the hall as I can sit there while flying don't have to stand, get to try my 250 and see how she behaves with the MKS servo on the tail.

Tony

Staff member
I think I'm going to have to try that medicine! lol. I saw my two 450's sitting in the top of my closet and had the urge to get them out. Might need to do that. I REALLY want to kick that HK450GT's ass into submission. But know I"m not without dumping a lot of money into it. I need a new head and gyro to start with. Then servos, ESC and motor to perfect it.

I do have the Trex 450 sitting there. Scared to put it in the air though with teh 3.1. Been too long since I flown to feel comfortable with it lol. Might just need to Nike it... Just Do It... I do have a video in mine to help the new guys. Might work on that in the next couple of weeks.

murankar

Staff member
Charging my packs for tomorrow. I hope to get some flights in. Cant wait to see how it flies now. I know i just shot my flight time by a few seconds too.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

EyeStation

Hey there gang. I know there are a lot of old gamers out there and quite a few musicians too.
Through the band I like, I know of this really cool Fund Raiser going on right now called "Music In Schools Humble Bundle".
Dren McDonald is heading this campaign and he writes and composes music for video games. His tight knit community of Game Programmers, and Gaming Music Composers have come together with a really cool package as a gift for contributing. Soundtracks from some really cool video games, games and some streaming stuff to. Being an old MIDI geek, I really dig the audio that used to fill the headphones of some of those RP games.
I, the band I enjoy,(The Residents, who have also contributed to the gifts), or any of the artists get a dime from this. It all goes to this Music after School program.
Have a look at the site to see what the gifts are. Even if you cannot contribute, you may be fascinated with what the Down Load gifts are.
http://alamedamusicproject.tumblr.com/post/86736068201/music-in-schools-humble-bundles

Tony

Staff member
I went into my closet to pull out all of my batteries and the power went out. Not a good sign lmao. ,

Tony

Staff member
OMG, I thought I had already edited and uploaded the videos for the RCH Edge 540. Damn have I lost my mind or what... I got the racing videos up that no one has watched though lmao.

Tony

Staff member
There are 3 heats and a main that I uploaded last Sunday. But none of them have over 30 views lol. And yes, they are all set to public.

Slobberdog

Got 4 batteries for the 500 charged and ready so going straight to the field on way home from work, hopefully there will be a few of the boys there for company, we will see!!!!!

Slobberdog

was really gutted getting rid of my 130x especially after all the time and effort I put into it, oh and not forgetting the second mortgage, lol, but have to say I am glad I done it now, my 250 rocks,

I keep on telling myself that I wont do that again with my birds, here's to hoping.

Tony

Staff member
cm, you need to update that avatar picture. You can upload a MUCH larger one now, or should be able to. Once you hit 1000 posts, it can go even larger. But right now, I think you can do a 100px picture. Again, I think. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom