What Did You Do Today???

Tony

Staff member
It sure is a noisy morning at my house. Had a lightning strike right in my back yard just a bit ago. That is enough to make you dribble a little bit lmao.

RandyDSok

The sticker on the side says AMD Radeon HD 6370d

That's not a very fast GPU but if you get enough FPS for your own preferences ..... but that is just for the game.

To stream, you also have to have a good CPU as I mentioned before. For a CPU, you need enough cores to satisfy your games requirements and then additional ones to also be able to stream. If your CPU is as weak as the GPU you posted.... you don't have enough horse power to do both.

Tony

Staff member
Since my computer is completely reset because windows failed to start yesterday, I decided to do a fresh install of 1903 even though it said I couldn't. But, it's on here and now I get to setup the thousands of things that I need on here...

murankar

Staff member
Yesterday I got pranked. Not a very good one either.

I get a phone Call and a kid is crying claiming he was my son and just got beat up and got involved in a bad situation.

Then this older guy gets on the phone and claimed that Gobi didn't him 6k he was going to kill my son. There was about 15 minutes of dialog between me and this guy. I was using the f bomb like a vowel. I was a 20 on a scale of 1 to 10 for red zone.

So I go to get the fire department thinking the police department was connected . The firefighters got the cops and they actually finished out the conversation. Needless to say I was a wreck. I eventually called the ex to see if my kids were safe. They were thank god.

Anyhow just to let you all know that this prank is still going on. I highly suggest that a challenge and password system be used with your kids. I am starting it this weekend when I get them.

Tony

Staff member
Low life pieces of shit are all those people are. Now, they are making kids do their dirty work. They need to be hung up by their nuts with a short rope from a tall tree... Gotta love the day and age we live in....

murankar

Staff member
15 in the mag and one in the hole. Plus a backup 15.

I was hot, super hot. He was lucky I could find him.

This scam is the real deal. Be aware of it.

Tony

Staff member
I have been able to recover most of the SLOBS data for the live streams. Now to get the stream deck setup again. This is going to take forever.

txrcnoob

That's not a very fast GPU but if you get enough FPS for your own preferences ..... but that is just for the game.

To stream, you also have to have a good CPU as I mentioned before. For a CPU, you need enough cores to satisfy your games requirements and then additional ones to also be able to stream. If your CPU is as weak as the GPU you posted.... you don't have enough horse power to do both.
Yea it isnt enough. I tried stream direct to YouTube and it was better then the recording but still crap.

murankar

Staff member
This picture tells a very different story. But yes I did make it to the range, I did shoot just north of 150 rounds.

When I took the pic i did not realize the story it was telling. After posting into realized what it was saying. Lol

I did shoot that target at 10 yards.

Delininja

Mowed before yet more rain lol. then did not much. thinking about building a new fomie plane just for something to do. Waiting on the new 1910 plans lol.

Delininja

cool. It will make me do a new build. I have several I believe are 9/11 props and a 1190kv motor with a Pentium 30A esc that has been in a box for years lol. Should work really well for a duster

Top Bottom