What Did You Do Today???

Tony

Staff member
Holy crap, 3 hours of sleep is seriously not enough. Went to bed at 0000 and woke up at 0300 lastnight. Tonight, a double dose of the good stuff should keep me asleep until at least 0500....

Tony

Staff member
New day, unfortunately I need to take the box blade off my tractor and put the mower deck onto my tractor. This place almost needs a brush hog, bush hog or whatever you happen to call it where you live. I really need to sharpen my blades on my mower... Not going to happen today...

Broke a shoe lace on my boots today... Had to put my good work boots on to work around the house.

RandyDSok

With work being dead slow today, I mowed late this afternoon ( just finished actually ). Tomorrow my folks and I will go back to the cemeteries to collect the flowers we put out last weekend... and of course Sunday has something like a 50% chance of rain... so it was today or not for weeks ( according to the fantasy forecasts, ie forecasts that extend past the next 5 days ).

murankar

Staff member
Wouldn't that be a boot lace?

Received my first holster today. I got the belly band in the post today. Had it on for a shirt bit. Not to bad so far. Now for long periods of wear.

Won't have my stealth gear usa holster till mid late June. 2 to 4 weeks lead time. Each holster is made to order.

Tony

Staff member
If the blind nuts were the other way around, they would dig into your skin. Wearing these things for hours on end, that would not be a good thing.

RandyDSok

If the blind nuts were the other way around, they would dig into your skin. Wearing these things for hours on end, that would not be a good thing.

I'm not saying turn them around... instead put them under the pink covering so there is something between them and your skin.

murankar

Staff member
I am not sure if the design has changed. I think they may have changed it abstracts just an old picture.

I had the appendix carry holster for my shield 1.0 9mm and it was not to bad to wear.

I maybe adding a wife beater to my clothing hear before to long. I used to wear them but got away from it a while ago. I think my main holster will be the belly band. Only because I wear basketball shorts a lot. Plus my REI hiking/camping pants won't hold an IWB holster that well.

Lastly I discovered that the stippeling on the M&P 2.0 line up is a lot more aggressive. So if the grip is on the skin ill need an abuser shirt anyways.

Tony

Staff member
Rebuilding carburetors. Actually, I think I'm going to just replace the carb. I also need a throttle bracket since they decided to put the linkage on this bracket rather than straight to the carb like they did back in the 'good ole days'. More money that I don't have. gotta love it.

txrcnoob

After being convinced I needed the brushless upgrade on my mcps from watching tonys live chat the other night. I got the upgrade and the longer tail boom along with 105mm blades put it all together last night did some test hovers in the kitchen last night. flew it around the yard today on normal mode the other modes are a bit sketchy since the upgrade and Ill need to tweak some settings in the tx i believe like the throttle percentage. Going to sim on RF8 and then go about working on my bathroom. Had my water heater let go a couple weeks ago and converted to a tankless now replacing flooring drywall ect.

murankar

Staff member
Got the yard cut before the rains came back in.

Setup my new camping tarp. I don't like the diamond pitch at all. I was hoping for a square pitch. Need to see if I can get my 6 person tent will get far enough under to Keep the vestabul dry.

Tony

Staff member
People get offended way too easy. Oh well, it is what it is. Hope they have their safe place to go to when I get started down this path...

Tony

Staff member
Maiden flight done, but due to the baby wasps, not successful... Well, it flew and can fly again... Is what it is.

txrcnoob

I got my littler mCPS to fly in mode 1 by adjusting the pitch curve. I am going to have to replace my batteries though i noticed a few not spinning as fast as others and all but 1 died at around 2 minutes the other flew a full 4 minutes. I crashed when I was checking to see if popping the pitch up was going to blow the tail out cracked my canopy pretty good and of course broke the landing gear. Worked on the bathroom and found more problems with my house. Drinking beer now haha.

murankar

Staff member
Took the misses shooting today. I don't have my target from today bunkers say things are looking better.

After shooting I made some vinyl stickers. I found a printable vinyl that runs on my inkjet. I took 3 images from the hobby and printed them then cut them out on the cricut. I need a bigger rch logo, this one is tiny. I also need to make changes to the print options to clean up the edges.

P_20190602_221013_LL.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I really need to sit down with photoshop and create a new logo. Hell, I need to do a complete update to the site.

Top Bottom