What Did You Do Today???

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Covering and putting plants indoors. This past weekend was in the mid 80's and this weekend coming up will be the same...80"s, BUT the next 2 mornings we are going to below FREEZING! :eek:. I know it's still winter out west and up north but this is crazy weather for Florida, The sunshine state...yeah right LMAO.

Tony

Staff member
that is a great price on that helicopter. For those in the States, that is right at $350!!! Smoking deal!!! When are we going to see it in the air?

Admiral

Hopefully in a few weeks, I have sold one of my other copters and probably need some of that funding to get the Agile 5.2 in the air.
I have already sold some of the stuff that came with it RE Logger boxed kit, and am hoping to sell the V-Bay silver line and use iKon, but while the V-Bay is working I'm having problems connecting using USB, I believe it could be a driver issue with the Silver line.

murankar

Staff member
It is. Ill have to explain it in a bit. In Just woke up and need to get the coffee and day started first.

murankar

Staff member
Go into divide manager, plug in the vbar clone. What a second then go to the USB interface, right click the vbar and update drivers. Now once you begin that process you will want to search your pc for the drivers. You will want the current drivers from your manufacturer of vbar or the provided CD (hopefully they sent one). If not down load from mikados VStabi | Pioneer of Flybarless site. Once you do the update it should work.

Now one note, you may need a key file. I am not 100% sure on that. All I know is on vstabi 6.xxx I need one. The only way to get one is to have a registered vbar. Hope this helps.

Tony

Staff member
Don't you just love that feeling when a company has you by the short-n-curleys and you can do absolutely nothing about it...

Admiral

Go into divide manager, plug in the vbar clone. What a second then go to the USB interface, right click the vbar and update drivers. Now once you begin that process you will want to search your pc for the drivers. You will want the current drivers from your manufacturer of vbar or the provided CD (hopefully they sent one). If not down load from mikados VStabi | Pioneer of Flybarless site. Once you do the update it should work.

Now one note, you may need a key file. I am not 100% sure on that. All I know is on vstabi 6.xxx I need one. The only way to get one is to have a registered vbar. Hope this helps.

Thanks Uri, it's not a clone and it's a VBar Siverline with Gyro sensor and was connected to a Kontronik ESC, I think the problem may be that it is running Pro Version Vstabi software that I don't have, the previous owner told me that the ESC was amazing that it did most of the setup for you which would mean that it is probably running the Tellme software . I'm not going to waste any more time on it, just sell it off for what I can get and hopefully somebody that knows about VBars will pick up a bargain.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That's a good idea Admiral selling it. No need to drive your self crazy when you have electronics you know how to set up and work fine for you. BTW Admiral, nice score on that KDS. Another sweet collection to your fleet.

murankar

Staff member
Nope doesn't matter for vstabi. The software on a pro fbl gives you more options. The biggest issue is The old owner has to transfer the pro license to you.

murankar

Staff member
If he does not transfer it you can open a help ticket and they will walk you through the transfer process.

Tony

Staff member
Working on the site trying to fix some issues. If you saw some weird things on the site, they should be fixed. Still have not fixed the issue I was trying to fix though. There is one line of code somewhere that is screwing everything up... There may be a very large change coming if I can't fix this...

Tony

Staff member
And after all of those cold days around here, I have my office window open and a fan blowing. Love this weather.

Top Bottom