What Did You Do Today???

Tony

Staff member
So today I am trying to get a plan together on what heli I want to work on next. I need to do a gyro review, but I"m all out of double sided tape so can't mount it with what I usually use. Not too big of a deal I don't guess. But I have the ALZRC 450 I need to redo videos on and I have the Goblin that I need to redo videos on. Man people hated those live streams lol.

ChopDrifter

So today I am trying to get a plan together on what heli I want to work on next. I need to do a gyro review, but I"m all out of double sided tape so can't mount it with what I usually use. Not too big of a deal I don't guess. But I have the ALZRC 450 I need to redo videos on and I have the Goblin that I need to redo videos on. Man people hated those live streams lol.

I always give a like to your videos/stream Tony, most of the people today that gives the hates don't make videos them selves. The amount of work involve, they have no idea.

Tony

Staff member
If I was making this stuff myself, I would be a lot better than this lmao.

And yea, I don't mind the thumbs down on videos, but so far I have only had ONE person actually explain why they gave a thumbs down. Hell, let me know what sucks about the video so I can make it better, and that is exactly what this one guy did. If they don't like me, then don't watch my videos, simple as that.

Quangzu

Today. I had a "visit" to my work, actually I only have about two weeks more and then I will be a"senior citizen" with the possibility to plan the days myself :)
Except eat and sleep my 24hours will mostly be filled by visiting the gym and RC related things
Since I have a "second" home in Thailand it will also be some travelling.

I also tried to contribute with some money to Rc-Help as a donation but got stuck with Pay-Pal.
Sorry, but I do not want to open a Pay-Pal account to donate money, is there another way?

Brgrds

Q

Tony

Staff member
You can use a credit card or a bank account with paypal. You do have to open a paypal account and add the card I do believe though. But at this time, paypal is pretty much the only way to donate to the site.

Quangzu

Hmm.. I tried the credit card but page asked me to log in to Pay Pal.
I know that Pay Pal in some countries is used as pay-service for Services that I not comply with morally I can then, unfortunately, not contribute even though I really want to.

/Q

Tony

Staff member
Click on the Donate tab at the top of the forum and fill in what you would like to donate and click on the button. In the next screen, click on the button Donate Via Paypal. On the login screen, click pay with credit card. You should be able to only enter in the card info without having to actually create an account. If you don't want to do it this way, that is fine, just trying to give you options.

Quangzu

Click on the Donate tab at the top of the forum and fill in what you would like to donate and click on the button. In the next screen, click on the button Donate Via Paypal. On the login screen, click pay with credit card. You should be able to only enter in the card info without having to actually create an account. If you don't want to do it this way, that is fine, just trying to give you options.
:) I will of course try!

ChopDrifter

just read some political news and gossips, some of our local politicians wants to ban ALL RC toys from our parks. Yep that includes little toy trucks and cars and boats, anything RC... BAN :(

If this happens, I'm out of this RC hobby, I can feel the hatred of the public towards RC.

I might go back to full time gaming. :(

Tony

Staff member
So I just replied to an email that I received from GearBest and we have a new quad on the way. I know, no one wants to see these friggin toy grade quads. Well, this is NOT that.... I think you guys will really like this little guy.

As for what else to do today, I have a lot, but motivation is not my friend right now.

Top Bottom