What Did You Do Today???

Tony

Staff member
It was the first watch to see if I had the camera pointed the right direction. Made up a new hat with a new mounting system so I was not sure where it would be pointing. It was a little low, but stayed in frame most of the time.

ChopDrifter

did some yard work and house chores, I also added another hobby to my busy schedule.... body building lol see where that takes me. :D

Tony

Staff member
Body building seems like too much work....

I had to make a run to the city today to get some carpet cleaner. There is only one place in Oklahoma that sells this stuff and it's about 30 miles from me lmao. I then drove back down to a Hibdons to try and find my wife two tires for her car, they didn't have any but the place right where I just came from did, so back I went. And for all of that, I picked up a new Bourbon to try out for myself. Now, I'm sitting here going through posts wondering what else to do... Not really, I know what to do, just don't want to do it lol.

Jacob Davis

Are you back doing that again Jacob?
You are the only one to really know this but I am recovering from a major back injury. I was able to get into the gym yesterday and do a small workout to start getting functional strength back up. That was on top of my usual physical therapy. Bodybuilding and weight training are always my thing.

Tony

Staff member
Oh trust me I know that. I can't remember how many times I left your house sore as hell lmao.

Jacob Davis

Body building seems like too much work....

I had to make a run to the city today to get some carpet cleaner. There is only one place in Oklahoma that sells this stuff and it's about 30 miles from me lmao. I then drove back down to a Hibdons to try and find my wife two tires for her car, they didn't have any but the place right where I just came from did, so back I went. And for all of that, I picked up a new Bourbon to try out for myself. Now, I'm sitting here going through posts wondering what else to do... Not really, I know what to do, just don't want to do it lol.
What you get? The Caramel Crown?

ChopDrifter

I was able to get into the gym yesterday and do a small workout to start getting functional strength back up. That was on top of my usual physical therapy. Bodybuilding and weight training are always my thing.

Yeah that's what I need to do as well, strengthen the bones and muscles, especially at this time of growing older the bones get weaker, unless it is put under training.

Tony

Staff member
Okay, I will not make this mistake again on the Bourbon.... This stuff is like drinking acid lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Not really fire, just a little more burn than I'm used to. Pretty good flavor, just a little after bite.

Top Bottom