What Did You Do Today???

Fly-n-Low

New babies. The violets are really small. So the house is full. Me, dog, and six burbs!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 3
  • blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 3

Rob Lancaster

that pizza sauce sounds great :p could i have the recipe please Rob - enjoy ;)

Ok but it may take a little time. You see its a bit like industrial espionage. My bro has the recipe locked up and if he finds out I gave it out; he'll have my Grape Nuts for breakfast, LOL!!! :secret2: Then if caught he'll,,,:emomad: Ha!... Don't forget the Caputo 00 flour for that authentic crust.. Just like Biden, I can be bought, ha! I'll see what I can do buddy.. Stay tuned........................

Blade 400

Ok but it may take a little time. You see its a bit like industrial espionage. My bro has the recipe locked up and if he finds out I gave it out; he'll have my Grape Nuts for breakfast, LOL!!! :secret2: Then if caught he'll,,,:emomad: Ha!... Don't forget the Caputo 00 flour for that authentic crust.. Just like Biden, I can be bought, ha! I'll see what I can do buddy.. Stay tuned........................
Thanks Rob, I look forward to it. I hope he doesn`t take a pizza you Lol

Rob Lancaster

Ok here you go.. Bake on Pizza Stone at 550 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Preheat oven for one hour to thoroughly heat the stone.

Enjoy boys!

Attachments

• Pizza Recipe.jpg
    Pizza Recipe.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Pizza recipe2.pdf
    474.1 KB · Views: 4

Fly-n-Low

They are getting used to me. Already coaxing them into my hand with some millet. They raise he!! though! Six of them... I have a large cage too.

Funny, I would rather listen to their banter than music....

Attachments

• 20210813_162851[1].jpg
    20210813_162851[1].jpg
    476 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Just like our Pineapple green cheek conure. Intelligent like a 2 yr old. Cute booger but he does bite. That's why we call him chewy :hopelessness:

Rob Lancaster

Hey guys, I forgot to mention how the Perseid meteor shower went.

Let's just say we went from a few meteors to arson.. I've been say'n it for decades. 99.9% of the brush fires in Hawaii are set by sick-o- psychoses. And on the night of the shower we had the proof. You see a car pulled over to the side of the highway about 150 yards from us. It just sat for at least 10 minutes with its lights on. After all the cars on the highway were out of sight, the car takes off leaving a large fast spreading brush fire. He used some kind of accelerant because it went up fast with black smoke. Also as the fire dept. arrived there was what sounded like .22 ammo going off. So between that and the bright lights of the cops and fire dept. and the rain the count sucked at only 28...

And I dare say MOST of the wild fires on the mainland are started the same way. By some psycho..

Top Bottom