Trucks Rebuilding my T-Maxx

Tony

Staff member
Re: How to post pictures

This video should help out. Also, there are other tutorials at the top of the forum in the tab RCH How-To that can help on the site.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
That is how I did it in my video series I shot a few years ago. Best way for a complete clean up IMO.

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure which bearing you are needing. Just do a google search and match the inner, outer and thickness sizes of the bearing that you are wanting ot replace and you will be all set.

Just updating you on the T-maxx have to order diff bearing
IMG_20170108_121311.jpg

IMG_20170108_121311.jpg

Two broken helicopters

IMG_20170106_200021.jpg don't know if I'm going to fix it because a lot of parts are broken on them including the props and no battery I'm both of them and no controller for both of them the probably going to sell them

IMG_20170106_200021.jpg

Smoggie

Re: Two broken helicopters

Hard to do much with them, fixing, selling or anything, unless you can identify what brand and model they are. They aren't Align, that's about all i can tell from the pic. To be honest though in that condition it would be hardly worth trying to sell them, the price they bring would be unlikely to cover postage.

Sorry to be so gloomy....

Admiral

Looks like a Blade SR and a Blade 400 3D both repairable but hardly worth it as when they are rebuild, if you can get the parts, your still going to have very outdated helicopters.

If you want to get into helicopters start with something more modern and take advantage of the newer technologies.

RC electric Jet Plane

IMG_20161209_130351.jpg the RC electric Jet Plane looks cool but it has a little bit of damage and I repaired the damage and it don't have a controller or a battery

IMG_20161209_130351.jpg

Smoggie

Looks like a Blade SR and a Blade 400 3D

Kudos for identifying them! As you say though, probably not worth the effort of fixing unless purely for the satisfaction of turning a wreck into a working heli.. If the parts are available.

I probably won't fix it I'm trying to focus all my energy to the T-maxx

- - - Updated - - -

My budget is for the T-maxx

Top Bottom