Trucks Rebuilding my T-Maxx

Smoggie

Re: RC electric Jet Plane

Do you plan on flying it Brandon? It's a nice looking model but if you are any less than expert with RC planes it's not a good type of plane to attempt to fly.

Engine parts for my T-Maxx

FB_IMG_1484074786631.jpg the Piston sleeve look pretty good the crankshaft is in pretty good shape and has compression when a motor was altogether it tried to start the carburetors to come.up

FB_IMG_1484074786631.jpg

Found a hobby shop

And they have the parts for my T-Maxx classic but is in Clarksville is it no problem butt would it be cheaper to go to the hardware store or order it also looks traxxas.com any suggestions would help the name is RC hobby shop

Found a hobby shop

And they have the parts for my T-Maxx classic but is in Clarksville is it no problem butt would it be cheaper to go to the hardware store or order it also looks traxxas.com any suggestions would help the name is RC hobby shop

Order the part for my T-Maxx

Update on rebuilding my T-Maxx just order the parts last night also what traxxas.com the grand total was $68 and should be here within 5 to 7days

KLA

Re: Order the part for my T-Maxx

Hey man, I wasn't gonna say anything, but, this section is for new member introductions. You really should post in the general RC Car section of this forum. You will get much better responses. Good luck with the TMaxx.

update on T-Maxx

Just tore it apart a few days ago part should be here by Monday or Tuesday of next week then I can get started putting back together that's going to be fun:smile::smile::poidh:

T-Maxx rebuild update

I checked my mail and I got a message my part should be here tomorrow so I will post another thread wh:smile:en it gets here

T-Maxx rebuild update

I checked my mail and I got a my part should be here tomorrow so I will post another thread wh:smile:en it gets here

Looking for a Traxxas Slash for my neighbor

Looking forward Traxxas Slash for my neighbor he wants one he is going in the Hobby he wants Electric

Tony

Staff member
Re: Looking for a Traxxas Slash for my neighbor

I would get a Losi 22 SCT over the Slash. The suspension is much better on the Losi.

T-Maxx carburetor

Just got the carburetor rebuild on a T-Maxx .15 engine how to go to the engine is to put the bearings in it reassembly hope for the best1484342609891-1048667720.jpgIMG_20170113_152556.jpg

1484342609891-1048667720.jpg

IMG_20170113_152556.jpg

wolfman76

Re: T-Maxx carburetor

never delt with this engine I have a few trx 2.5 engines and my t-maxx had a 3.3 trx in it the carb in both is very different looks very clean though do a google search to make sure what factory needle settings are for this carb will make getting it running when back together a lot easier

Tony

Staff member
Hey Brandon, I have merged all of your threads into one. Please reply to your current thread as long as it's on the same topic instead of creating a new thread. It helps keep the forum clean and organized.

Top Bottom