Official Phoenix Online Thread

Derek

I will probably be online and flying at random times. If someone has a flight session open, I'll look for it and join.

Derek

I have a flight session open right now and I'll keep it open. I am doing some work around the house and then taking a break, here and there, and doing some flying. If I hear a helicopter or plane flying, I'll come to the flight session.

Stambo

Having a fly in Phoenix so I thought I may as well go online.
Session will be in New Zealand.
Usual name and pass.

Derek

Sorry I missed you, Stambo! I was talking on Skype with Tony about a few things. I'll look for you another time.

Derek

I will be on the sim later on this evening, I'm sure. If you are around, Dave, come fly with me.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
not sure why I can't join your sessions Derek, Is kick high lag user off? because my computer is slow and it makes it look like i'm a high lag user, so it kicks me on any session that has that on. Not sure if that's the problem, anyways happy flying to you all!

Tony

Staff member
anyone feel like doing some flying? I'm thinking about it... Login information is in the first post.

Derek

I just tried to get into your flight session but it won't let me. Phoenix says that I'm using an older version than you are using but when I click for updates, no updates are available. Phoenix is showing that you are using 4.0.p and it's showing that I have 4.0.q. Not sure what to do now.

To make matters worse, I just checked on the Phoenix Sim website and the version that you have (4.0.p) isn't even available for manual download. What do I do now????

Last edited:
Top Bottom