Official Phoenix Online Thread

Derek

Oh yeah! I'm back at it. I'm on the Phoenix Sim for a while. Flying and crashing, as usual, lol.

Flight session is: Rc Help
Password is: RCH (in all caps)

Come join me!!!

pvolcko

Thinking about hitting the sim around 9:30pm ET. Usual channel and pw. Full piro practice, backwards circuits, autos, and maybe some practice on inverted hover in various orientations.

Tony

Staff member
Let me get my house and my computer setup in there and I will be all about it. I miss the sim...

Derek

I'm getting on the sim in a few minutes. If anyone is around and interested, I'll be flying and crashing.

Still trying to figure out the timing for piro flips.....I'm just lost, lol.

Derek

Sorry Chris! I had it on. I thought I had it off. I'll turn it off and try again if you are still around to fly

Derek

Oh yeah! I'm back at it. I'm on the Phoenix Sim for a while. Flying and crashing, as usual, lol.

Come join me!!!

Derek

Come join me!!!

Derek

I'm on the Phoenix Sim for a while. Flying and crashing, as usual, lol.

Westy

LEGEND
I am online ..... If anyone wants to have a spin in the AIR!!! got to get some practice in ... Todays flight was a little rusty!

Derek

That was fun flying with ya, Westy! it's been a long while! Take care and I hope to see you around more!

pvolcko

Yeah, I was on for 30 minutes or so practicing full piro flips for a few minutes and then working on half piro flips going nose right instead of my usual nose left. It's like learning it all over again. :) Also a bunch of inverted hovering practice as I exited top half of the half piro flips and then did a flip from upright to inverted to practice just the bottom halves.

Top Bottom