Official Phoenix Online Thread

Stambo

I'd love to get in there with you, I want to play with my Taranis.
Unfortunately it's work time here and my tx is at home. :)

Slobberdog

no worries dude, one day. being on oposite side of the clock is hard, nearly bed time for me, need my beauty sleep, lol

Doum066

Do you guys use collision on or off? I'd like to fly with you guys, but since i'm still newbe and find it hard to avoid hitting others in the Sim with narrow view.. and do you guys accept people doing basics stuff? :)

Tony

Staff member
I turn collisions off when I'm hosting. Nothing worse than trying to take off with a plane, and there be a helicopter sitting on the runway lol

Derek

I just woke up from a nap. Sorry I missed you guys! It would have been fun to fly with Westy again as well as anyone else available.

As far as the model collisions...I always have them disabled when I'm hosting, too. Some people really find it funny to fly around and deliberately crash into me while I'm working on my orientation drills. It's very frustrating. So yes...model collisions are disabled when I host.

Derek

You and I have collided before but I never believed it was deliberate. Even with the model collisions turned on, getting hit once....I can understand that...it happens. But when it's the same guy...hitting me over and over and over...I just leave the flight session and go fly somewhere else.

Westy

LEGEND
whose flyin ... anyone?
Session up and running ... anyone in DA house??????
See you on the Cyber field!

Last edited:

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
I just woke up from a nap. Sorry I missed you guys! It would have been fun to fly with Westy again as well as anyone else available.

As far as the model collisions...I always have them disabled when I'm hosting, too. Some people really find it funny to fly around and deliberately crash into me while I'm working on my orientation drills. It's very frustrating. So yes...model collisions are disabled when I host.

When I am doing flight practice, or formation I usually turn collisions off, however I do have my bad side and I will go into the smashers only sessions and smash away.

Top Bottom