Official Phoenix Online Thread

Derek

That really sucks, Chris! You and I have flown together many times. Are you using the 4.0.p version of Phoenix?

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
yes I'm up to date with updates, I know there is lots of sessions I can't join, I'm not sure why that is, I might change computers soon, this one has a FPS range of 0-20, and usually stays below 15 while flying online.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
new GPU? I'm not sure I want to throw much money into this computer, I think I need a new computer, this laptop is falling to pieces. I got a computer fan, and am making a mount/heat sink to prevent this computer from getting to a heat level that could fry an egg. I haven't made the mount yet, but the fan does keep this computer at around 45-50 FPS offline in Phoneix, and 15-35 FPS online in a full house. but it is very different, I've never flown with a smooth display it's always been lagging, feels very odd flying now :)

Derek

It's still very odd that you and I can't fly in the same flight session. We've done it before. Well, you can't get into a flight session that I've started. Dunno if I can or can't get into a flight session that you start. We'll have to try that sometime.

Stambo

It's still very odd that you and I can't fly in the same flight session. We've done it before. Well, you can't get into a flight session that I've started. Dunno if I can or can't get into a flight session that you start. We'll have to try that sometime.

It would not surprise me if one of you is not updated.
I think the latest version is 4q.
Just a thought.

pvolcko

I only had the session going for about 45 mins. No worries, no one showed up. I got in some more right rudder half piro flip practice, backwards figure eights, and practice smoothing out and controlling left rudder half piro flips, as well as trying to change drift direction while rolling and tumbling.

cml001

Ok.. I've got 4.0... Please don't make me read all these pages... Anyone wanna fly bout 11pm eastern? Where do I go and what do I click?

Stambo

Ok.. I've got 4.0... Please don't make me read all these pages... Anyone wanna fly bout 11pm eastern? Where do I go and what do I click?

Start Phoenix, make sure you have version 4.0.q otherwise update
Click Multiplayer
Click go online
Fill in some details
Click Sign in
Look on the left for RcHelp and click on it
Click join session
Type RCH in capitals for password
Start flying.

I have a session up for anyone that wants to come in.

Last edited:

cml001

Ahh.. Kids had a bunch of crap on this laptop and I cleaned it... Haven't put Phoenix back on yet.. Not goin thru set up tonight.. Prish-e-8 it tho.. Another night.. Sorry

Tony

Staff member
All information that I request from the members for them to use the RcHelp name is in the very first post.

Top Bottom