"official" grass cutting heli video thread ;)

Westy

LEGEND
Wicked..... .I cannot blow my 600 up on that low stuff..... might have to build a cheap lawn mower!

Graham Lawrie

Re: "official" grass cutting heli video thread ;)

Cool, good flying in what looks like very windy conditions:)

- - - Updated - - -

LOL PMSL, this is the only way i could do it:)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Wicked..... .I cannot blow my 600 up on that low stuff..... might have to build a cheap lawn mower!

I cut grass with my 600 nitro.. lol it was VERY VERY VERY SCARY.. but when i was done. .I was just too happy.. lol.. scroll back in this thread and you'll find it haahaha

Derek

Here is a "grass cutting" video that just cracks me up. This video is not of me nor anyone that I know, personally. This video is from a guy that I talk to periodically on YouTube. He goes by the name "Cruddbucket." He's very knowledgeable and very skilled. Just an absolute treat to watch. I have this video saved on my favorites list...just awesome. Check it out!!!

3D Electric Helicopter Cuts Grass - YouTube

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
That was just an amazing video! I hope to be that confident with my 600 sometime.. and have ThAT much greenery on there.. lol

Lee

Hey hes a great pilot, and video maker. He did the timelaps build video of the Goblin and the 3D flying off the side of a tanker ship in the middle of the ocean.

Derek

Hey Gaba...Yeah...he's very very good. I hope to be confident enough, one day, just to invert my heli, lol.

Lee...yeah...he's done alot of great videos. One of his more recent videos was a time lapse build of his friends TDR. Just an awesome heli. He's a great guy to talk to, as well.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I just saw that video. AND MAN! a heli lost there is LOST. that was an amazing video.. and then a response video to it was Raptor 90 on the ocean.. WOOHOO.. exciting stuff!

murankar

Staff member
He was how I found out about the Protos. He did a time lapse of that build also. Then flew it over the ocean with the ship traveling at like 13 knots.

Lee

Now heres a grass cutting video. Kyle Dahl having fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Derek

That was an awesome display of some "veggie-cutting", for sure!!! I really like the inverted piro at 2:00. Just awesome! My wife and I saw Kyle Dahl and the rest of the Mikado Team at IRCHA 2012. What an awesome experience that was!!! We are already planning on going to IRCHA 2013 and we are hoping to see these guys again. It's such an awesome show with your own eyes.

Top Bottom