600 My T Rex 600 ESP FBL conversion.

Westy

LEGEND
I think you can use the 3gx for Flybarred too .... so you kick your gyro off the heli and run the 3Gx as the gyro instead.... well that is how I understand it.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Westly I'm trying to get the new NAZA H GPS flight control system working. Has nothing to do with the 3 gx. It takes the place of it.

Westy

LEGEND
My Apologies..... must have crossed a thread Lol ..... how are you going with the setup anyway?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Lee and I figured out some things to try yesterday. But I'm a trucker and I'm out on the road all week. So it will be the weekend before I get to it. I'll let everyone know then what I come up with.

BOKI

breeze400; Nice videos wish I could help you but just a beginner! That looks like a nice Helicopter! Hope some of the guy's can help you out! The Best Dave

Tony

Staff member
Alright people, enough is enough. Stop jacking other peoples threads. I just deleted 25 posts out of this thread that were NO WHERE NEAR on topic!!! Keep this about SAMS ALIGN 600 DFC CONVERSION!!!

Speaking of the conversion, Sam, now is that going? Are you at a stopping point or have you finished it yet?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I followed what Lee told me last week and I now have the NAZA programmed. It is working like it should. I still have to set the failsafe and set the GPS compass but other than that its working. Thanks to lee for his suggestion on reprogramming the tx to 1 servo 90 normal. It worked like a charm. I did however reread the dji software program and it did say in the directions to do that. Lol I must have missed that part! Oh well.

Top Bottom