Trucks I play with my T-Maxx

Tony

Staff member
You will use your trim to get it straight. and I dont' know what you are saying about full throttle.

Tony

Staff member
If you can trim it, then do that. If not, you will need to readjust your throttle linkage to push it farther to the rear.

Had a good day with my T-Maxx Pointe 15 real good idle pretty perfect just about out of fuel have to get more fuel don't know what kind of feul want to go already tried these fuelsO'Donnell fuel Traxxas and cool green power fuel I got the truck real real muddy today after done playing cleaned everything up

Tony

Staff member
You will want to pick a fuel and stick with it. Different fuels require different tunes.

Almost had a good day with my T-Maxx into a wrecked lost staring no brake response on pulling the throttle where it supposed to be for breaking haven't charged the batteries in two days the battery pack

bigone5500

Making a RC oval dirt track
Must be nice to have a place where you can build your own track! Sure wish I had a good place to drive mine. I got a field but it's usually tall grass and when it's mowed down, the grass gets into the wheel bearings. I spent 10 minutes yesterday digging it out. Get us some video of your truck!!!

The front bulkhead on my truck look like they were black bulkheads and somebody had cut down the back homework in the front thinking about replacing them

Just got done replacing a T-Maxx bulkheads the truck back together I put the A-Arms everything on put the wheels and motors transmission and went to try to roll it and both back and front wheels locked in place

Tony

Staff member
Make sure you didn't install the front diff upside down. Roll the truck with just the rear tires touching the ground and see what way the fronts roll.

RZR front tires off of Allen and roll it front tires go backwards that's not right they suspend forward right that means the front differentials upside down

Update on my T-Maxx Pro 15 fix the issue with rear and front wheels locked up
The front differential upside down so I turn the differential way supposed to be got it back together

Have to replace the Fail-Safe

The t Maxx is pulling real bad to the left

Top Bottom