Trucks I play with my T-Maxx

Got to do Servo from the from eBay seller got it installed is the servo supposed to make a humming noise when you install it connect my battery is low

6 volt hot pack in my truck

Tony

Staff member
Yes, nominal voltage for the Rx MAX is 6.0 volts DC. Just make sure your servos can handle the voltage as well.

Tony

Staff member
I don't have a clue. You will have to look up your servos and see what the max voltage is on them.

Tony

Staff member
then my guess would be that they are binding causing them to burn up. Get a volt meter and double check the voltage coming out of the Rx to make sure they are not exceeding 6vDC.

Tony

Staff member
"pump pack"?? Not sure what that is. But I have stated a few times in this thread that they were binding causing them to burn out. Make sure, when you turn the truck on for the first time with the new servos, that you do NOT have the servo horns on the servos!

Tony

Staff member
that is why you need to leave the servo arms off of the servos when you first power them up.

Just got done testing the voltage of the battery in receiver and all three channels the battery read 6 1/2 volts the receiver channels read six and a half voltage the Traxxas told me that the receiver can handle 6 volts so my question is a half of vote make a difference

Tony

Staff member
You should be fine. If you are worried about it, you can always get a BEC to put on there and lower the voltage.

Got a new radio system for T-Maxx
Had an issue with a throttle servo no my t Maxx when throttle horn and linkages hooked up throttle servo and we pull the trigger for throttle Servo horn off no sound this normal

Top Bottom