Trucks I play with my T-Maxx

Need some help tuning my nitro engine so I don't go to piston up any help will be appreciated I spent quite a bit of money to get the piston

The T-maxx engine has been fixed running real goodHad a lot of fun yesterday driving it put in half tank to fuel through it with all my Force tank and the battery is white on the controller started flashing how to get moreAdd more fuel

T-Maxx is running pretty good having a one little issue can't figure it out almost dies when going into grass while driving all chassis with a clutch Bell was be at there is some black powder slipper clutch a clutch Bell

Got the T-maxx running runs pretty good need help to get the throttle to open all the way up answer for clutch set up a black dust coming from the clutch Bell

Rebuilt it from the ground up good lot of repairs to it watch quality videos on YouTube especially the RC help.com to help me alot rebuilt the engine from the scratch new piston and sleeve new crankcase new back plate running pretty good now but havingissues when I'm driving on the road everything's okay when I get off in the grass start someone a bomb down

Bad news yesterday no one bearing locked up the easy start module backed off the motor and the one way bearing was stuck in the gear

IMG_20170717_133554.jpg

IMG_20170717_133602.jpg

What are the throttle Servo for t Maxx got it in Friday put it in it didn't did not last very long if locked up a burnt up ordered another one should I get my money back on the first one or get a replacement

Tony

Staff member
Make sure to leave the servo arm off when you first plug it in. Then set your linkages and put the arm on. It sounds like yours bound up and the motor got too hot.

Got to do Servo from the from eBay seller got it installed is the servo supposed to make a humming noise when you install it connect my battery is low
6 volt hot pack in my truck

Top Bottom