450 Help with erazor 450

stokke

Lol I got ya now. It's late and I'm about to get off work and not quite as fast as usual lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OK, getting OT here now.
But what time is it over there now? Going to work. Tired. What???
I noted you working night shifts somewhere...

I got in to work like two hours ago.
It's 12:20 here.

Gotta love the time zones. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

That's 12:20 in the middle of the day.

Tony

Staff member
It's 0520 here, Tuesday. And I'm about to get off work. Sucks but it's money.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

sterlingh

Okay gentlemen,

My bad, I am only now watching Tony's video on the DX6I E-razor set up. A ton of wealthy information there. So, this morning it looks like I burned up another tail servo. I would like to blame the cheap electronics , but honestly I think it was binding , couple that with it's a cheap electronic and maybe we can blame me and the cheap electronics. In any case, I think I will put this bird to the side for now. I have to admit I don't like doing that, I feel like I'm giving up or quitting. That's never been my style. However unless I go back to the LHS ( and I might do that for other reasons ) I will not have a tail servo, therefore I am at a stop.

Now as you know my new bird got in yesterday, and I am looking for my new TX tomorrow. (DX6i) So then, it would seem like all I can do is open my new box and put the E- razor aside. It is a bit unfortunate, as I've probably learned more yesterday and this morning than all the other time combined. I wish I could stay with it but I better get started on the other new and better bird that came in the mail yesterday. Besides, it would be better to bind my new TX to the E razor, and I will just do all of that at a later time.
So I think what I will do now is post in my other thread "a new sport" some pictures of my box opening. Man, does it get any more exciting? I mean when you think about it, we are all grown men, and yet last night going to sleep all I could think about was tearing into my new box. Now please don't expect me to do like Marius S. lol he has a strong command of Photoshop, and how to put it together (the presentation and the helicopter), from me you'll get no such quality, lol but I will do my best.

Also I discovered last night and this morning that I need to look at some more videos before I start on my new Align 450 sport. I am going to look at Tony's putting together his old FBL, and one I found on the Internet putting together the sport. Then later in the week I will start working on it. I believe for myself that's going to be the best way. Anyway gentlemen posting pictures over in the other thread. Thanks a lot for your help here, it was extremely valuable. This razor will fly, timing is the only question.

murankar

Staff member
Not really, the e-razor is a bigger pain than the clones. you will have better luck with the new t-rex and you will have more fun due to more flight time and less repair time.

Tony

Staff member
One thing to remember is to have two settings for the gyro. One in rate mode (below 50%) and one in HH mode (above 50%). I would set the HH to 65% and Rate mode to 35%. When you are trying to work on the tail, just flip it into Rate. When you notice the servo starting to bind, flip it into rate and it will center the servo.

Sniper9

Hey guys Im new to this forum deal so bare with me if I post where it dont belong. I have a Erazor 450 I had problems with it so I bought a Dx6i after watching some of Tonys videos I seen to have everything set up However It wont spin up everything else seems to work fine. When I check the monitor setting it shows im at 1/2 stick on the throttle. How can I fix this. im sure it simple but ive pulled my hair out about it. I would send the whole thing to someone to fix if I knew whom to send it.

Thanks in advance

heli-maniac

you have to arm the esc buy turning the thr. hold on and then plug in the battery then wait for the beeps then turn thr hold off

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
you have to arm the esc buy turning the thr. hold on and then plug in the battery then wait for the beeps then turn thr hold off

This you shouldn't have to do with the factory ESC from Dynam. What you may have to do is turn on the Tx and raise the throttle all the way up. PLug in the heli and wait for the first few beeps then lower the throttle all the way down. This will set your endpoints in the ESC.

Sniper9

Super bad I will try that. Thanks.

Also Stokke The bat is charged up all the wires are connected. I hope i can get it going soon.

Top Bottom