General help with Elevator servo Align 450L dominator

Tony

Staff member
You can accomplish anything if you set your mind to it.

I know somewhere in this thread you stated what your DR/Expo was set at. Post it again. It looks like this thing is just a slight bit unstable.

You can accomplish anything if you set your mind to it.

I know somewhere in this thread you stated what your DR/Expo was set at. Post it again. It looks like this thing is just a slight bit unstable.

Hi, Tony

D/R & Expo

Aileron 85,35
elevator 85,35
Rudder 80,30

Throttle

Pitch

Tony

Staff member
Can I ask why your pitch curve is set like that? Using a linear curve is much better. Something like 46 48 50 75 100. That way, when you go into IU when you are ready, there is no drastic change in pitch causing the helicopter to suddenly drop out of the sky.

And lower your DR down to 70. Should help out quite a bit.

And I would set your 65 on the throttle curve to 85 to keep a constant head speed. If this were me, I would have all fo them but low stick at 85 but you would need a better ESC with slow start.

Can I ask why your pitch curve is set like that? Using a linear curve is much better. Something like 46 48 50 75 100. That way, when you go into IU when you are ready, there is no drastic change in pitch causing the helicopter to suddenly drop out of the sky.

And lower your DR down to 70. Should help out quite a bit.

And I would set your 65 on the throttle curve to 85 to keep a constant head speed. If this were me, I would have all fo them but low stick at 85 but you would need a better ESC with slow start.

I gonna try this setting .. Actually I just have set to normal mode. I don't gonna use IU for now... I think will be far away for now to do 3D. I don't change switch when fly .. Just throttle hold....
Tomorrow I will test with the settings you told me.. Thanks Tony!

Top Bottom