General help with Elevator servo Align 450L dominator

Tony

Staff member
Jump out of the truck... It's a long way down to the ground from up here hahahahahaha.

Back home from work and have arrived the delivery, I bought a SIM ... I have to practice fly towards me ! I just have flown looking the tail ! Tomorrow I will try my 450l with the changes you told me to do ! have a great weekend! Thanks for all your help man !! Just stay in the truck don't jump because I'm sure I will need you ! Lol :0)

Tony

Staff member
haha, Have to stay in the truck. Heading to California. Compton to be exact. So I may not need to jump from the truck, or maybe I will hahaha.

haha, Have to stay in the truck. Heading to California. Compton to be exact. So I may not need to jump from the truck, or maybe I will hahaha.

Compton ! Little far away bro... Maybe I can jump in my heli and catch you down there,.. But the way I fly I will crash on the way ! Hahahaha

Hey ! Boss
I'm little confusing on setup K of the microbeast... When I put the throttle up the pitch gauge show negative (blue light)and when I put in low position (stick down) show positive in the pitch gauge .. Should it be backwards?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey ! Boss
I'm little confusing on setup K of the microbeast... When I put the throttle up the pitch gauge show negative (blue light)and when I put in low position (stick down) show positive in the pitch gauge .. Should it be backwards?
Go to letter "L" and make sure that the servos and swash plate respond to your stick command. This is were you Rev. servos if you have too. Hope this helps.

Tony

Staff member
Stick up the swash should go up and vice versa. The trailing edge of the blades when moving the stick up should go down. Just have to be clear on this. I'm not sure what pitch gauge you are using so there is no way to know how you have it mounted.

Stick up the swash should go up and vice versa. The trailing edge of the blades when moving the stick up should go down. Just have to be clear on this. I'm not sure what pitch gauge you are using so there is no way to know how you have it mounted.

i just set up it again and now when I moved the stick up ( throttle stick) swash plate goes up (positive pitch) and stick down swash plate goes down (negative pitch) ...all corrected!!! i dont know what i did wrong but it fixed correct! :) finally!
i got confused with my Blade 300CFX, To set up the TX for this model i downloaded from HorizonHobby.com to a SD card and imported to TX.... when i turned on the Tx (blade300cfx)and switch Hold Mode ON, i tried the throttle up and the swash plate goes down and throttle down the swash goes up! ... (it happened just now!) i did a big mistake to reverse the throttle just to check what's gonna happen! the heli started the motor and the blades ( the heli were on my bed) i got very scary and did not know how to turned it off!! the HOLD switch didn't works when I reversed the throttle ...So I just turned the tx off and after 10 seconds it stopped! for my lucky was negative pitch and the heli didn't flown ! Now i can breath wow..wow.. Why this model works backwards?

- - - Updated - - -

Go to letter "L" and make sure that the servos and swash plate respond to your stick command. This is were you Rev. servos if you have too. Hope this helps.

I did the setup again and Now it works just corrected ! i didn't know what i did wrong! thanks

I just figured it out on the Blade 300cfx ! I just reverted the pitch on the Tx ! Everyday I learned something new!!! Thanks guys !! Tomorrow I gonna try my 450l ...outside for sure!!! :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I just figured it out on the Blade 300cfx ! I just reverted the pitch on the Tx ! Everyday I learned something new!!! Thanks guys !! Tomorrow I gonna try my 450l ...outside for sure!!! :)
Good luck with your test flight tomorrow, have fun and," :poidh:"

Lee

I that picture it shows Gyro as inhibited, meaning the radio is not controlling the Gyro.
Did you set up the tail gyro through the FBL system?

Lee

When you plug in the BeatsX
What LED colour do you have and what letter is lit up.
You need to look at page 63 in the manual to learn about gyro gain.

Lee

The gain needs to be set by the radio. So you need to un inhibit the gyro gain, set to gear channel.
Then as you adjust the %, you should see the less lights change.
This all from memory, so verify this from the manual.

When you plug in the BeatsX
What LED colour do you have and what letter is lit up.
You need to look at page 63 in the manual to learn about gyro gain.
Well .. When I plug it the blue light stay on! And all the letter is off ..
Ok.. I will look the page 63 ... Thanks

Top Bottom