Hello! What is good choice according to your opinion?

wolfman76

As far as i know... And try ad be careful with the language we do have some younger modelers on the site from time to time or atleast use your own best judgment when it comes to the type of words used

Lee

Alan,
The bags are all the same just different sizes. After our conversation the other day about my tool kit being 3 years old and still going strong, I broke two tools in two days :( My 1.5mm allen and more importantly my ball link pliers :( Putting my 600 back together today and adjusting the head, was a real PITA without the pliers.

Tony

Staff member
As wolfman76 stated, please watch the language. I have no issue with "damnit" but don't put the other word in front of it. It can highly offend some members. Just trying to keep it peaceful lol.

After posting for a while, the forum will update your status and you will notice the edit button will appear on your posts. It just takes some time to get there.

The last link you posted with the phillips driver is the one I just ordered and received and I LOVE it. Should have gotten it way sooner.

The small grub screws are the worst possible way to hold these drivers in the handle. I have stripped them out and had to drill and tap them for a larger size when they strip out because you are putting too much torque on them. If you put too much torque on the HOT00002's, you just replace the driver tip. Not the handle as well.

My vote is for the HOT00002. I have it, there is a spring clip that holds the tip in the handle very securely and it will not come out until you push up on the release and pull it out.

Top Bottom