Prop F7F Tigarcat.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ya it's a very large plane LOL. Now all I need to do is have some good luck assembling it. Started this morning. Mess up 2 flap hindges soo far. Now I can't find all my servo blocks. they dissappered! HMMMMM

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
Now That, is a purdy bird. Be sure and keep us updated. It looks like you are going to have a good chunk of change tied up in this baby.

I want ot see er fly... Oh, what happened to the truck?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

This is how I feel after todays disaster!! well to start with i used too much glue on my flap hinges so the first two flaps I tryed to put together i glued the hinges shut. freeing them up I broke two out of six of them. Then I had to dig them out of the flaps. :hmmm: I got them out but I have some repair to do to the two flaps. I've got to get A blow gun and iron tomorrow to do some patch work. Need two new hinges too! here is a pic.

F7F 004.jpg

At least me plane cradel came out nice! :lol: her are some picks of the plane in thr cradels!

F7F 005.jpgF7F 006.jpg

Here is A pic of one of my DLE 20s. You can see I'm holding it in my hand so that you have an idea of how large these engines are. And there the small DLE engines!

F7F 001.jpg

OH WELL, I still can't find what I did with the bag with the servo blocks in it. It has to be down there somewhere. I mean I took the wing templets out of the bag last week. I just don"t remember what I did with the bag after.:hmmm: More to follow next week! :wavey::wavey::wavey:

:homer::homer::homer:

F7F 006.jpg

F7F 005.jpg

F7F 004.jpg

F7F 001.jpg

Whirlybird

It took me 4 months to find a bag of 150 eighth inch dia. magnets I misplaced. They wound up on top of the corner of my entertainment unit, (which is a catch all . . . mostly my wife's stuff) :lol:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I have great news everyone! :secret2::secret2::secret2: My girlfriend who is unfitly smarter that I, kept after me to call ARF Pro's and see if they had a extra bag of wood parts around that I somehow misplaced and can't find. So I just got off the phone with them. Guess what? They are putting together a bag of parts for me! :lmao::lmao::lmao: Patrick who is the tech I've been talking to about my retracts, said to me: I was just getting around to calling you! Guess what? I said what. I have put together a set of nematic retracts for you along with all the valves, air tanks, and everything I need to put them together! I said you just made my day! Don't hesitate just put them in a box and ship them yesterday! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: so hear we go on with the assembly!
:drools::drools::drools:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hi guys! Update for this week. I got the gear doors in last thursday. The retracts were in yesterday but, no one was home to sign for them. They are supposed to deliver them today. They left a sign receipt on the door so my GF is signing for them. Can't wait to see them! LOL. It should be a good weekend to build! Rainy cool and my GF is off to Fl. for a week visiting her mom. Hopefully I get a lot done!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:hdbng::hdbng::hdbng:

I've been working on the F7F today. Had A great day! I got A few things done. First thing, Hear is A few pics of the retracts! I've been waiting for them long enough! LOL

oct16-12.jpgoct16-13.jpgoct16-14.jpg

I ve got the flaps and alerons glued on.

oct16-8.jpgoct16-9.jpgoct16-11.jpg

Hears my pilot Michel Brown! LOL

oct1606.jpgoct16-3.jpgoct16-5.jpg

I've got all the servos mounted for the flaps and allerons!

oct16-10.jpgoct16-4.jpg

And once again. Just so you get the feeling on exhactly how large this plane really is I set up the engine pod and one wing up next to one anouther. mind you my work benches are two 25 by 60 work benches clamped together to make one large work bench!! this is just the right wing. Not both! LOL

oct16-1.jpgoct16-2.jpg

TOO COOL! More to come next weekend!

:banana::banana::banana:

oct16-12.jpg

oct16-13.jpg

oct16-14.jpg

oct16-8.jpg

oct16-9.jpg

oct16-11.jpg

oct1606.jpg

oct16-3.jpg

oct16-5.jpg

oct16-10.jpg

oct16-4.jpg

oct16-1.jpg

oct16-2.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I think you should box up that P-51 and send it to me hehe. F7F looks good Sam. Can't wait to see it in the air.

RandyDSok

Rule #1 .... You can never have enough planes... got it... good :D

There will always be some type of plane you haven't flown yet be it a profile, warbird, jet, top wing aerobat, 3D aerobat, pattern plane, sailplane, racer, float plane... then there is electric, gas, nitro, other... now you have different sizes from something you can fly inside up to the giant scale stuff and everything in between...

Hi... my name is Randy...
.... and I'm an RC Addict...

Whirlybird

WOW! That is looking nice Sam :hdbng:

I think you should box up that P-51 and send it to me hehe. F7F looks good Sam. Can't wait to see it in the air.

Tony just likes building planes, so this would be another one to crack up and rebuild :lol:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:emohi::emohi::emohi:

Hi guys! I took this video last week monday. Don't pay any attention to the date stamp on the video. I haven't figured out how to change it yet! :lol: I know the video is A little rough but, It's my first one ever that I recorded. Next time i'll do A better job of getting everything in the video.

http://youtu.be/Qc7Ua55afww

Hope you like it!

:feedback::feedback::feedback:

Top Bottom