450 Derek's Trex 450 Pro DFC

Tony

Staff member
Is your power still out? Is that the reason for trying to get me on a rant? hahahahahahaaha :ranton:

murankar

Staff member
My scorpion hk 2221-8 3595 of motor pulls 45 amps max continuous. That's now how much I pull since I am not beat the crap out of the motor.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Last edited:

cml001

Lol.. It is and I'm at the in-laws... Toasty here! And no.. I'm not try'n to stir u up bud.... Even tho it does seem fun...hehehehe.. Just say'n.. Keep the align ESC.. It's great.. Except gov mode.. Which is y I would like to try the cc 50.. Hehehehe.. But seriously.. The align has been great.. No complaints on it... Use that!

Tony

Staff member
Okay then... /rant...

hehe.

And yes, gov mode SUCKS on the Align ESC. Dammit, now I want to purchase a castle ESC to test in my 450...

murankar

Staff member
Castle link is free with mail in gift card that comes with the esc.

murankar

Staff member
And the castle link will program the bec also if.you got one of those too.

cml001

Oh it's a side mount for sure... U can side mount it under the tray between the frame too.. Tight, but I've seen it there too..

murankar

Staff member
I have the 50 in route. It will fit where the battery tray normally is. On top that is.

Last edited:

Derek

Ok, I just ordered the motor, esc, esc programming card, 2 new 2200 lipos, and 3 brand new Align cyclic servos. And now....the waiting game begins. Bummer!!! :wave:

Tony

Staff member
Lets see who's gets there first lol. Finally got some ink for my printer and the package will leave for your house today.

Top Bottom