Dans Trex 550 Pro DFC videos

danhampson

Flight 1 (maiden)

Nothing special seeing if the Brain/Ikon settings are ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

danhampson

What happened to video 2 Dan it seemed ok when I watched it, nice flight as well, bird looks good.

there were some issues with the resolution,I uploaded it at 1080p and youtube rendered it at 360p for some unknown reason. uploaded the same file again and it was fine 1080p.

danhampson

flight #4.

ive bumped the HS up to FM 2250 UI 2350.

flew for 6 mins on 5300mah (2 x 2650mah in parallel) batterys came down @ 3.87v per cell and put back 2855mah

ive been playing with the governor gain (@ 40%) and the pre comp pitch (@ 73%) and cyclic (@ 65%) gains, the tail seems to be behaving perfectly now.

the next few flights i want to get the self leveling dialed (setup on bank 2 but not tested yet), in may have time to do it later today.

damhdearg

Thats a great heli man, I'm beginning to miss my 550. Very convenient size. Never tried the self level yet, if you get it sussed let us know how it goes.

danhampson

cheers guys. ive been out setting up the self leveling, ive shot some video but im going to post it in the build thread as its more relevant to the build.

danhampson

had a couple of flights this morning. Im starting to get a bit more comfortable with the 550, working on ail and ele tic tocs and funnels. Iforgot to set the timer for this flight so i made it a short one to be on the safe side

danhampson

second video from this morning (uploading now, youtube is being ultra slow at the moment here)

if no video is avalable please try back later.

Top Bottom