Dans Trex 550 Pro DFC videos

danhampson

got another 2 flights in this morning. i must be flying harder because the esc get into lvc before the timer finished.

tic tocs are getting neater, tryed some backwards flight and just had a good mess about.

trex 550 flight # 12 - YouTube

i got a bit more adventurous on the second pack (video uploading now), im really loving this bird

danhampson

flights 18 & 19 working on inverted nose in and flying backwards

both short flight as i was being eaten alive by gnats.

ive got to put some insect repellent in my flight bag.

Last edited by a moderator:

danhampson

Thanks guys, i just keep pushing myself out of my comfort zone, ive not really been doing much on the sim for a while, i just cant seem to get my head around it at the moment.

I went out again this morning armed with insect repellent, put another 2 packs through her. More work on inverted tail in and backwards flight, i had a bit of a brown trouser moment in the first video @ 1m 30s.

Hope you all enjoy.

trex 550 flight #20 - YouTube

trex 550 flight #21 - YouTube

stokke

Very nice progression, Dan. Your training methods are spot on according to my book, I learn in the exact same way - step by step. Good job :D

danhampson

Very nice progression, Dan. Your training methods are spot on according to my book, I learn in the exact same way - step by step. Good job :D

I'm just doing what feels logical I want to be able to nail upright in all directions and orientations and then move on. I'm finding that I'm learning faster with the 550
than with the 450 or protos.

What book is it you have got for training method?

Top Bottom