450 Building my first! - Align T-Rex 450 Pro V2 3GX

stokke

Stokke, when are you going to start flying again bro? Are you done moving yet?

Jezus - you don't know half of it... We just cleaned out our old apartment and returned the keys to the landlord, it took us THREE days to empty everything out of there! Then it took another half a day to clean it out. So now we can finally focus on the new apartment.

I've been assembling a bunch of IKEA furniture the last couple of days - including a large a$$ wardrobe LOL. I also got up our new TV on the wall (and she's a beauty). So there's not been much time to tinker with the fleet (not that I could have used them anyways - didn't have any charger LOL).

BUT, my new charger and PS arrived yesterday - so there will definitely be some flying this weekend :D

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I hate moving just for this reason. I have been in my house for 9 years not by choice, but because I don't want to friggin move lmao. I have a LOT of crap, and I really don't want to move my crap anywhere else more times than I have to lmao. We are hoping to buy our own home in about 5 years and get the hell out of here, but it's still a ways off. Hope to see some new updates from you soon bro. We miss you around here!

xokia

You never know how much junk you have until you have to move it. When we bought our house we moved into a bigger place. Problems was everything didn't fit. I still can't figure out how we got it all in the last place since it was smaller.

Top Bottom