Micro 130x Bling

Slobberdog

Yes Xokia the xtreme parts are nice but not overly impressed with the tail slider it just feels loose, I see a Lynx heli innovations one in my future.

Slobberdog

Well the tail slider is going back to be replaced tomorrow, lets hope the new one will be better, I have put the stock plastic one back on for now and its solid as a rock, might just have to keep it on there for now, test flight tomorrow even if I have to use the garage,

Slobberdog

Mmmmmh just priced the upgrades for the head of the 130x, again I will be going for xtreme parts I think, but not all in one go, lol

So swash, head block, grips and dfc links come to a cool £65 or $100

Lol I do like the bling though................

xokia

Mmmmmh just priced the upgrades for the head of the 130x, again I will be going for xtreme parts I think, but not all in one go, lol

So swash, head block, grips and dfc links come to a cool £65 or $100

Lol I do like the bling though................
Ill just warn you all that bling will effect the performance of the 130x. It flies much better stock then having all those metal parts on it. Crashes will cost more and you will need to get an aftermarket motor to get the same flight characteristics you had when stock.

The stock tail slider while sloppy does the job. I've got a micro heli tail slider in mine. It works but not really any better than the stock one.

Slobberdog

That was a consideration I had when I got the tail stuff, have titanium feathering shaft and solid carbon shaft to go in it, but not until I break the ones in it now,

xokia

That was a consideration I had when I got the tail stuff, have titanium feathering shaft and solid carbon shaft to go in it, but not until I break the ones in it now,

I have the xtreme production one way shaft and main gears. A bunch of them new never opened ill sell you at 1/2 price if you want them. I went back to stock.

Slobberdog

not something i had considered, dont think you could auto one of these well, not enough inertia in the blades to keep it going long enough.

stock main gear good sacrifical part i think, same as "A" gear not gonna change that from stock either,

was thinking of changing the blade grips and swash to get more rigidity in the head, but as you say then you start breaking thing cos there is no plastic there to take some of the impact.

wanted to do more of the tail to get the balance back, cos i use bigger batteries and the cog was slightly out.

xokia

not something i had considered, dont think you could auto one of these well, not enough inertia in the blades to keep it going long enough.

stock main gear good sacrifical part i think, same as "A" gear not gonna change that from stock either,

was thinking of changing the blade grips and swash to get more rigidity in the head, but as you say then you start breaking thing cos there is no plastic there to take some of the impact.

wanted to do more of the tail to get the balance back, cos i use bigger batteries and the cog was slightly out.

From an auto point of view you are right it's worthless. But once you put all that bling on it you are gonna need to go to an aftermarket motor to get your performance back. Once you do that you will start breaking main gear teeth on crashes. This happens because the aftermarket motors don't spin freely like the stock motor. Its an inrunner vs outrunner thing. That's where the one way helps. And the shaft is also metal so it doesn't get damaged as easily.

It's an option if you choose the parts are just collecting dust. And I'm not hurting for money so they just sit collecting dust.

Slobberdog

Well it's had a few more parts, took Xokia's advice when he said it would affect performance, hopefully it will tame it down a bit, was going to leave the std head block but mine has a crack in it so will have the titanium block in the morning, I thought I would improve the look and get a new canopy, Father's Day gifts are great........

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Slobberdog

Nicely blinged up there Kev :) It does look like a sweet little bird.

It will be sweet, hopefully get the head block in the morning and it will be done, can't believe how much vibration I'm getting cos of this cracked head block, but even with the vibration it feels really stable in the hover now that I have done the swash and grips, would be nice to see what she could do in the hands of a proper pilot.

Slobberdog

Was considering it but it would cost me loads on shipping, even with these mods I have done doubt if I will put a bigger motor in it, the little bit of weight that I have added will just calm it down a bit for me. He has offered a great deal though.

cn63bug

I think it's amazing that you can order parts from China and the shipping is next to nothing, but when I've checked on shipping some small parts internationally, it was going to cost more than double what it would cost new and shipped.

xokia

Helicopter is looking good. My offer on the parts applies to anyone. I'll probably put them in the for sale section soon. Just been to lazy to dig them out of the drawer and take pictures.

cn63bug

Helicopter is looking good. My offer on the parts applies to anyone. I'll probably put them in the for sale section soon. Just been to lazy to dig them out of the drawer and take pictures.

Hey xokia, PM me with what you have and are looking for on your 130 parts :)

Slobberdog

Well I have to take the 130X to peices again to clean the servo's AGAIN, starting to wobble a bit due to carbon build up, as I have to take the frame appart to get to the front servo I thought I would take this opportunity to replace the motor and seeing as I am going to the more powerful Spin 8000 I have ordered the One way shaft and gear set as well,

Should give me the extra power to do the Flips and things anyway,

Slobberdog

Wow I can't believe the size on this beast,

image.jpg

and no before you say anything I don't have big chubby thumbs, got all the parts to rebuild the 130x fully now,

In this delivery

New main gear and one way steel shaft
New carbon tail fin assy
Steel front "A" gear, not replacing tail gears for metal as I want a breakable point that is easy to get at
And of course the massive motor.

So tonight I will be doing a bit of stripping, and cleaning and rebuilding, but first will be flying it in my lunch break, can't wait,

image.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom