Micro 130x Bling

Slobberdog

Well I have gone and done it, put my first order of bling parts in for the 130x,

Ordered

Xtreme solid carbon main shaft
Xtreme double bearing tail pitch slider
Xtreme weighted tail grip assy
Xtreme carbon tail fin
Waiting for the tail case to come in tomorrow and will order that

All in shinny silver, seen as everyone is going for red.

Pics to follow when I start to fit all this shinny stuff,

Just not to confuse, love this Heli straight out of the box, but have to say the tail pitch slider is probably its weakest point so was going to replace that anyway, the other stuff is cos I wanted to, lol

Slobberdog

Yeah can't wait to get all the bits in, just a little bit to much play in my slider so it has to go,

danhampson

ive trashed the slider on mine, but it will have to wait to be replaced (bank account has got to recover from getting the protos)

Slobberdog

Man these parts are small, just fitted the tail fin to see what it looks like, the screws are tiny, but it seems a whole load more rigid than the stock plastic one, and only a couple of pounds to boot, bargain......

Have the tail pitch slider as well, man thats small as well, well it looks small when not on the heli, but no point in looking at that till I get the tail blade holders and the case, ordering case tomorrow and holders should be with me on Monday,

Slobberdog

Well I have got most of the stuff I need to swap out my complete tail end, just waiting on the tail box which will be here tomorrow, had to wait for that to come into my supplier, could have got a red one easy but no I wanted to be different and get silver, lol.

Look how small these things are, how am I going to manage with my chubby fingers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Slobberdog

Well I could not wait, so I opened the packets that I have, and built so just waiting on the tail box but here's what it looks like, and while I was taking it apart I found the "c" gear drive hole rounded so replaced that as well,

image.jpg

The question now do I get a pitch control arm as well,

image.jpg

danhampson

looks good mate. i would get the control arm just to finish it off now youve started, you will have to let me know ho it flys mines down at the moment the "C" (crap) gear has done the same gone through loads of them since i got mine.

Slobberdog

Yes I know, yes I have, just ordered it, and a packet of c + d gears 2 of each, with what I have done already it feels crisper.

So now waiting for a microheli tail pitch lever as well as my tail box,

Man these bits are not cheap though, but they look niiiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Slobberdog

Defo, I think you can feel the difference, there's just a bit to much play in these small plastic moulded parts I recon, although I will not see the benefit from it much with my skill level, lol

Swash to be replaced next

Slobberdog

Well i have had my xtreme production parts 130x tail case and it comes with a new tail boom, does anyone know if you have to use this new boom or will the old one be ok, it came with notes which says tail boom and torque tube use original parts, but why then do they supply the boom with the new tail case.

Oh it looks nice though

image.jpg

image.jpg

Slobberdog

Well tail mod complete, so much smoother than the original, nice and crisp feel with the tail.

Anyways here's what it looks like.............

image.jpg

image.jpg

Slight gyro gain adjustment to do later and it will be totally sweet

image.jpg

image.jpg

Slobberdog

Dan it is pretty sweet, went mainly for Xtreme parts but had to have the tail control arm from microheli. Feels a lot more connected with the metal tail, but only flown it for a couple of mins at work and its a tad windy for my liking but it handled it well.

xokia

xtreme production parts on these micro helis are top notch. I have tried micro heli and the parts always fell apart.
I've done everything you have done except the tail box. I had a micro heli tail box and ended up going back to stock.
There just wasn't enough performance gain with the tail box. Stock tail box worked well once you swap out the bearings for Rakon.

Top Bottom