You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
Nope. They sent me over here for load securement training and orientation. I know, I should have already done orientation, I know. And that is one of the millions of reasons I'm thinking about hanging this whole idea up, filing bankruptcy and cutting my losses. The farther I go, the more I find that is jacked up with this whole situation.

But, I had beer delivered to my room. Temporary "just don't give a ish" has been initiated...

richnlil2

hi all just finished wiring my quadcopter.naza m v2 wanted to test motors proper spin all seem fine but for i thing m1 m3 seem to turn right but seem to reverse with a couple of presses of the m1 and m3 buttom..strange any help on how to proceed

leedude1

Hey Tony tomorrow and a good night rest ( The beer ain't going to hurt none either) will hopefully bring something better your way. Wish you all the luck sir.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Mike! Sadly, I'm still having issues with my leasing company and I'm stuck at this dealership for yet another night. Another night of no pay and another night of only having a bag of chips for dinner. This is getting really old, really fast.

Tony

Staff member
Iraq maybe. But this place is pretty bad. is what it is. I'm losing more and more every hour I sit.

Tony

Staff member
I sure hope so. 24mph in my pickup I thought was bad. This thing with no trailer is about 8.8. Fully loaded, about 5.8 lol. Thankfully, when I'm actually running (which looks like I'm going to start), they pay me enough to make it worth it. Lets find out. Today is a short run, but hopefully tomorrow, I can stretch my legs out, so to speak.

Heliman450

I sure hope so. 24mph in my pickup I thought was bad. This thing with no trailer is about 8.8. Fully loaded, about 5.8 lol. Thankfully, when I'm actually running (which looks like I'm going to start), they pay me enough to make it worth it. Lets find out. Today is a short run, but hopefully tomorrow, I can stretch my legs out, so to speak.

Hi Tony, looks very pretty LoL! I assume it's an old picture and not how it looks right now? Finger crossed for your return to positive income :yourock:

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Tony, looks very pretty LoL! I assume it's an old picture and not how it looks right now? Finger crossed for your return to positive income.

Tony

Staff member
If only I could haul my stuff in the trailer... Right now, I have cardboard bales going to a recycling plant... Just dropped off 6 very large rolls of food grade paper this morning...

Tony

Staff member
Not yet it doesn't, but I'm working on it. Heading home to do some cleaning, buying and washing, then it's back on the road for another couple of weeks minimum.

leedude1

hey gentlemen trying to post a photo in an attachment and it keeps showing inverted.. yet on my Pc the image is fine.... where/how can I rotate this in the forum or should I try and rotyate it to inverted on my PC and post
it upside down hoping it does the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom