You Log In, You Post In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
haha, I know all about formula one. you know they could make a LOT more power with a lot more RPM if they would allow them to run electromagnetic valves? Right now, they are maxed out on rpm cause the springs can't return the valves fast enough. Quite impressive.

Tony

Staff member
WAKE Up hehe. It's going to be another hot day today, and unfortunately, I'm going to be working all of it. This week is clear, but windy unfortunately. I'm starting to have withdraws lol. Maybe I will throw the 600 around some since it's windy....

Tony

Staff member
What happened to this thread? Even I forgot about it lol. Lets bring this back from the dead guys.

Today, I'm pretty much just going to be working at the base. If you have read my latest blog, you will know this is my last day at the base for a while. Then, it's 100% full time work right here on the site. So, get ready for some badass videos and walkthroughs.

What are you doing?

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Just paid the bills (yucka), ran a bunch of errands earlier (dog food, cat food, cat litter, Claritin for the kiddos, gas for the truck), and now I've got to go to bed in a little while. Great fun without the wife being home ... gotta do all that stuff a person just takes for granted is going to happen, lol.

Lee

From the calmest day i've seen here yesterday, now we have 40mph winds and tomorrow 50+ :D

Lee

Funny you should say that. I was looking at gliders yesterday. But no i need to save some money. Spending too much on toys at the moment and not enough work coming in.

Tony

Staff member
I know all abotu the not enough work thing lol. Even though I'm busy as hell, I dont' have any coin going into my pockets lmao.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Lee you should see all the tocsin my basement. Between all the helis, planes, and trains I don't have any room foranythingnew hahahaha!

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
From the calmest day i've seen here yesterday, now we have 40mph winds and tomorrow 50+ :D

Well at least in your business, if the wind isn't blowing it gives you a good excuse to go flying helis :biggrin1:

If I can ask, where exactly are you moving to in Mexico? I know you posted up in another thread, but was wondering if it was like down on the Gulf of California area or some other great looking spot? Must be great!! :respekt:

Lee

External HD decided to flip out on me. Spent the day transfering files from HD to computer to another HD. Exciting times :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom