Quad xrotor spider quad

wolfman76

well bit of an update finally got a full flight battery uploading inflight vid and vid from my phone right now unfortunately ended with a crash was about 15' of the ground got a lil close to a wire and when i throttled down think i throttled all way down when i did i think one of the rear motors cut off and did not re-engage causing it to fall on its side into the ground breaking the left rear arm and prop... I will link videos as soon as they finish uploading inflight vid is like 7:29 and cam phone vid is like 6:50 long will also post up pic of the broken arm also...

wolfman76

Just took her out for another flight after repairs and turned in flight dice can on... While flying if it recorded or complex maintenance man was putting the golf cart away when he saw the quad and was saying how cool out was asking me what it was...lol will check can in Lil bit and see if i got anything and post it if i did... Oh yeah i am having a small issue though maybe Craig or lee our Sam our someone can help solve it...once i get it in the air out is drifting to the right has me Lil bit baffled don't know if it due to any breeze was not really to windy for once think it draining the pack quicker....

Tony

Staff member
If there are gains on the gyros for aileron and elevator, I would raise the gain a bit. Go up until it starts to shake, then back it down a hair until it stops.

wolfman76

I have the multiwiicopter control board the vr46 i think it is a real good one has all connections for fpv and GPS has a osd and Bluetooth connectivity

Last edited:
Top Bottom