What Next?

trainrider06

Phil you lucky duck! Yeah yeah lets see box pictures!!!! Is it done yet? Flight video??? Where is it??? Is it there yet???? LOL

Heliman450

Phil you lucky duck! Yeah yeah lets see box pictures!!!! Is it done yet? Flight video??? Where is it??? Is it there yet???? LOL

Hi all, picture #1. It's the only time that my 550 will be bigger than the new addition to the 'family'. First job is to provide a stand for me to fit the new ball links to the tail control rod on the 550 :biggrin1:

On Top.JPG

Further pictures to come when I open the box. Keep watching and keep drooling :yahoo:

On Top.JPG

trainrider06

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!!!
Ok Phil, start putting it together! Is it done yet? Huh huh??? Hury up dang it!!!
Lol

Smoggie

So I'm guessing that the box is too long to fit into a large suitcase? Reason i ask is I'm visiting the US in a week's time and was toying with picking one up while I was there. Even with the current exchange rate I could save about 15-20% on UK price. I might be better just waiting for the Black Friday sales here in the UK, it's not as it i dont have anything to fly!

Eagerly awaiting the box opening pics!

Heliman450

Hi all, I've started a new thread in the 700-800 section, hey, a promotion already :yahoo:

For Steve's attention, the box dimensions are: L 94.5 x W 26.5 H 16.5 cm and weighs-in at 6.3 kg. The photos previewing the contents are to come in the following thread My T-Rex 700X Build

See you there!

Top Bottom