What Did You Do Today???

Fly-n-Low

That sucks. Still having leaves on the trees makes it worse I am sure!

I wish it would dry up here. I still have limbs on the ground from Laura, not to mention the others. Tractor w/grapple is too heavy right now.

Okay, Tony... Some kind of heat sink?

Tony

Staff member
The test picture was of the new coils that I made for my vape. I had never put an image on here with a phone, so I wanted to test it out. And Randy was asking how easy it was lol.

RandyDSok

The tree in the front didn't have much damage... However the one you can barely see (the 3rd one back) has lost a forth to a third of its limbs. In fact most of their drive is covered by it and some of the road behind it.

I took the Pic while sitting in my car and charging my tablet. In short, I was too lazy to get out and walk 4 doors down.

RandyDSok

Woo hoo... power just came on about 30m ago at my house... now if they get my work powered up, I may be able to make some money to pay some bills :D

Tony

Staff member
Yea, @callsign4223 is without power as well. And he is in a boat like me with a mixed reef aquarium. This storm was unexpected and way worse than anyone thought it would be.

Tony

Staff member
Got off work, FedEx showed up, and I have been assembling the new sim rig. I have no idea where I'm going to put this thing.... Maybe I should have thought about that...

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
A-HA! I knew you would get one of those sim rigs. You have everything else to enjoy iRacing. Must post pic once you get it put together, no less trying to find a place to put it... good luck! :)
BTW, I'm not getting notification on this end. It might be just me.

Tony

Staff member
Well figure it out... I expect to see a stream soon... LOLOL
lol, I'm working on the office right now. Should be able to get a stream fired up later today hopefully.

A-HA! I knew you would get one of those sim rigs. You have everything else to enjoy iRacing. Must post pic once you get it put together, no less trying to find a place to put it... good luck! :)
BTW, I'm not getting notification on this end. It might be just me.
Yup, I have wanted one for quite a while now and decided to buy rather than build. This rig is not perfect, and I will go over some of the things that I don't like in the live stream. I will see about getting some pictures posted of it when I get it in its final resting place (which I still do not know the location of lol).

As for not receiving emails, make sure you are still enabled in your profile for emails. I just had a look at the email settings and everything is on. Not sure what is going on but will check into it more later.

Fly-n-Low

I would LOVE to try that out! I have an old Logitech that worked better on an old school desk and quit there. I need to send my son a link to this. Awesome!

Tony

Staff member
alright, I have the computer hooked up to the rig and I'm typing this sitting in the seat. I really need to get a keyboard tray for this rig lol. Oh, and the only free keyboard that I had laying around with a mechanical with blue switches. Those that know what that is knows what is in store for the stream hahaha. And the mouse that I had laying around was the old Microsoft Sidewinder V3 lol. Yea, it's quite old...

Tony

Staff member
So one downside at this time to this setup is I do not have a 4th monitor to use for chat. I will need to find another solution for this issue as I need chat above the main monitors and not ON the main monitors. Hm.... May need to fab a vesa mount.

Tony

Staff member
Had to make a custom ethernet cable for this system and just did a speed test. I think it will just get by for what we are doing here.....

10342420072.png

RandyDSok

I noticed the missing keyboard right away... and assumed the 4th monitor would finally get a spot when you had the chance to add it.

Tony

Staff member
Still have not got the 4th monitor setup on the rig, but I did get my old computer back up and running!!! I have it at my desk and will use it to FO while I'm at work so that they cannot log anything hahaha. Getting everything updated now. These 23" monitors are quite small.... Will get working back on the sim rig in a few minutes.

Top Bottom