600 WESTY's GOBLIN 630 BUILD! -SUPER EXCITED!

Westy

LEGEND
haha ..... I am totally happy with my procurement! - although the canopy is a little tricky to get on and off

here is part 4 of the build ..... I am basically completely stuck now until the:
TX
IKON
SATS
Swash Plate Leveller
Voltage Reg
Lipo for Servos
ESC
Motor
Motor terninals
Tools ....

Turn up

Goblin 630 SAB build part 4 - YouTube

Westy

LEGEND
i personally would disassemble the head and tail and thread lock (just to be on the safe side). The last thing you want is it throwing a blade (main or tail).
Its a very impressive machine westy.

That is exactly what I haave done :)

stokke

The mounting/removal of the canopy is just a matter of practice. I snap on and off my canopy in under 15 seconds now :D

Westy

LEGEND
haha .... well .... I will tell you a wee story .... I have been helping out a local NZ guy who did not buy my 600 the last time I was trying to sell it (remember the DFC build thread) ..... well he ended up under my guidence buying a new FBL KDS 450 .... we has learned really fast and is off the training gear already! and has decided (under my influence) to get a brand new Align 450 DFC PRO Super Combo with 3GX .... well

he has only just built that and has not even flown it as is waiting for his new DX7s (wonder why he bought that Lol) from the states .... then I told him about the Goblin (well I told him about that a while ago)and he has been hooked ever since ... as soon as he saw me get my 630 (i advised him he was a way off that sort of size-well at least this month!) .... and he has gone and bought a Goblin 500! YES!!!!!!!

We are starting the Rare heli club!!! hhaha

I have tried to get him to come over to the forum, so will see if he ends up joining the A team!

Life is Good!

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
LOL..BAD INFLUENCE! :evil: lmao well another build we will be looking forward to. all we need now is a member to get a 770. Anyone!

Last edited:

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
haha .... well .... I will tell you a wee story .... I have been helping out a local NZ guy who did not buy my 600 the last time I was trying to sell it (remember the DFC build thread) ..... well he ended up under my guidence buying a new FBL KDS 450 .... we has learned really fast and is off the training gear already! and has decided (under my influence) to get a brand new Align 450 DFC PRO Super Combo with 3GX .... well

he has only just built that and has not even flown it as is waiting for his new DX7s (wonder why he bought that Lol) from the states .... then I told him about the Goblin (well I told him about that a while ago)and he has been hooked ever since ... as soon as he saw me get my 630 (i advised him he was a way off that sort of size-well at least this month!) .... and he has gone and bought a Goblin 500! YES!!!!!!!

We are starting the Rare heli club!!! hhaha

I have tried to get him to come over to the forum, so will see if he ends up joining the A team!

Life is Good!

LOLOL! Now you need to get a turbine helicopter... see how fast he is about buying one of those. Funny how jealousy plays out. Can't wait to see the maiden on the SAB!

rchelipilot

That sounds great Westy. From all your videos I've seen, when you do something you do it right the first time.
He has a great teacher!

Westy

LEGEND
Good news and bad news ....

:tickled_pink: +Good News: My Align Voltage regulator for my servos is here and the 550-800 Swash levelling tool + Motor connectors and shrink tube. All Delivered today!!!!! YEAH !!! WHOOP WHOOP
:05.18-flustered: + DX7s has arrived in New Zealand

BAd News :heart-borken: - Customs are holding the PAckage and charging me 15% .... DOH! I should have got them to send my Ikon separately

Or my 6 other packages ... all are on thier way .... except one is still not yet tracked! :( .... must be still sitting on the floor somewhere in the Singapore POSTAL MATRIX

Top Bottom