450 Wahoo Align 470 Lm Is On The Way

Smoggie

Good to see that the replacement balls fix the problem. Guess you just got a faulty batch.

FWIW I like the way SAB and most others do the servo arm balls. They use a female threaded ball and a regular socket head screw that goes through the arm. The big advantage is that the screw can be made from high tensile steel so it's much stronger than having the threaded part made out of the same material as the ball. I've never worked out why Align dont do it the same way?

liquid1

Thanks smoggie, It’s probably a cost issue this 470 lm kit is like messing with a watch to me for sure very tiny treads and parts. This is my first real quality helicopter and build kit. The Goblins, Devils etc kits here in the states are Twice the price as a good Alighn combo kit most of my friends have Alighn , helicopters we call the more pricey kits exotics we dream of having one on the shelf one day and in the air there beautiful machines. Not taking anything away from Align I’ve seen several changes that could be made like the diffence you spoke of. I would like to see a nut indention for it to sit on horn servo and treads flush. To me it’s hard to beat this 470L kit for the best bang for the buck. I have way to many hobbies I’m spending funds on from RC, Atving, Dirt bikes to riding the Harley etc my wallet can’t afford my fun budget. Lol

Top Bottom