Other Turnigy 9x 9Ch Transmitter

Keith

In over 170 orders from HK I have only had one item that did not work properly. That was a pin vice that did not center the drill bit. Oh and my temperature controlled soldering station packed in yesterday after two years. So I ordered another for $15. Cheap does not necessarily mean unreliable. Because it has a branded name and you pay top dollar for it does not mean it will never fail. It was probably made in the same factory/sweat shop that the budget one was...

Westy

LEGEND
Does anyone have any advice on this tx and receiver,
Turnigy 9x 9Ch Transmitter
Turnigy RF9X-V2 module
Turnigy 9X8C-V2 8-channel receiver

Thanks

I have used one of these, they are a fantastic radio. I have fully modded mine with ER9x software, LIFE BAttery Mod, backlight , trainer mod and much, much more. The only issue is the RX (8CH) that comes with it is too big for the smaller helis such as 450.... however, simply use the HK-TRA6a-V2 6 channel and you are sorted!

The STD firmware is fine for helis though... .but if you want full adaptable right out of the box is the New 9XR

You can buy the module of your choice to suit your preference and you are away! Easy to convert from Mode 1 to 2 also.

Top Bottom