450 Trex 450 pro dfc super combo 3gx

junior10

i've been doing basic hovers, ie: nose in, tail in and side with a little ff. i still cant get over how smooth everything is. my walkera v400 was nice but nothing like this. and when i fly my blade nano it just makes me laugh.

junior10

finally took the 450 to the park and air it out a little. did some fff and hovers(side, nose in), this bird is so smooth. no vibrations, no tail twitch i'm very pleased with the align quality.

Tony

Staff member
Glad you are happy with it. I loved mine when I had it. Be sure to post up some videos.

junior10

i just ding my tail rotor blades, just a little scrape while touching down on my concrete patio. i was thinking of changing them and the vert tail fin to a nice bright color so i could see it better in the backyard. can anyone recommend a good replacement?

Slobberdog

I have KBDD blade on my tail and they are good quality and reasonable too, oh and they do them in some bright colours (colors).

DAL2855

Banned
I have the KBDD blades on both main and tail of my Nitro 600 and they are highly visible! Love them!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
KBDD blades ROCK! I used them for a LONG time! and like DAL even on my nitro. I have gone carbon Fibre now. But I was very confident with my KBDDS.. And they look sweet!

Top Bottom