Tony's Sit-Rep

wolfman76

Just pick a good middle ground between most of the forum members so we can all end up hanging out with you... Lol or do like i want to and just say the hell with it and move to the Bahamas!!!! YaaaaaaHooooo

wolfman76

But gorgeous waters clear blue and the biggest aquarium you could ever want and you don't have to do the upkeep

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Humid! hell Guam has 80 sum humidity. there is two things you can do. carry a towel or jump in that cool blue ocean. Ya baby! lol but ya right its still there

The BBQ Spot...did you say Humid! whats that

guam.png

guam.png

Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I thought cowboy country was sapposed to be gods country! Lol I feel for you man. Maybe you just need to go hang with GABA in Dallas for a while! You and the wife should be able to find all kinds of work there. Or the South east portion of the country is a good work place. Me if I were to move I would go to the north west. That is truly gods country!

BOKI

Tony; Can't believe all your going through ! Some how I hope things will start going for the better for you in the near future! My wife & I will keep you in our Thoughts & Prayers !

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
WOW! sorry to hear whats happening, you have not only my wishes but my prayers as well! I wish I could help, but MA is a bit far ;) Take care, and I wish you the luck in finding a better place.

Top Bottom