Tony's Sit-Rep

Tony

Staff member
I'm sure that some of you have wondered where I have been here lately. Well, here is a brief (yeah right) explanation of what has been going on.

Last week, on my first day back to work after my two days off, I had a situation at the base where I worked and lets just say, I felt my life was in danger and put in for a transfer. I told them that either they can transfer me, or I would have my resignation on their desk in the morning. Yes, it was that serious. Almost 4 years there, and I was ready to just split.

Well I took my comp time for the remaining 4 days that I had off. Great, I won't lose any pay.

The wife was going to mow one day this last weekend (Saturday) and she comes into the house and asked why I had removed the battery in the mower. I told her I didn't and went out and looked at it. Someone had come up in my yard and literally yanked it out of my mower. The most hilarious thing about this, he was looking around and looked dead into one of my cameras (yes, I have multiple cameras on my house) so I have a GREAT picture of him lmao. Well, instead of calling the cops, them saying that finding a face and no vehicle is next to impossible and never hearing from them again, I just decided, right then, to get the hell out of here.

Let me put a little back story on this situation. Back when I moved into this house in 2004, this was a GREAT neighborhood. I would let my kids run around anywhere they wanted to go. Well, here a few years ago, we had some people that moved in, and I could tell with the mullet in this guys head (yes I'm serious) that we were going to have issues. Sure enough, they just pile their trash on a trailer and it stinks up the whole neighborhood. Then, you smell this weird smell every now and then, and if any of you are in law enforcement, you know it's meth being cooked up. And once in a while, you will get a HUGE wiff of marijuana.

One day, the wife was burning some stuff when all of a sudden, you hear a gun shot. Okay, we live in teh country. She gets another load and goes back to the burn pit, and yet another gun shot. This time, pellets start raining down on the house. After the third one, she came and got me, and we called the Sheriff. They came out and arrested him for possession of a firearm while intoxicated, discharge of a weapon while intoxicated, discharging a firearm in a public neighborhood, and many public safety offenses. Lets just say, this REALLY pissed him off.

Flash back to now, and they had some of their meth head friends move into the trailer next door to them and I, then there is like 4 families living down the hill (it's the very wooded and over grown place that you see in the video on the other side of the field). I'm 99% sure it was one of them that stole my battery. If they would have done it when I was not home, screw it, I would have cared less. The battery was old and needed to be replaced. But, they did it when I was sleeping and my daughter was in her room asleep as well. Yup, that crossed the line.

They have been driving up and down the road just starring at me while we are moving. If they keep doing it, I will get them on an intimidation charge. But, when I made the decision to move, my .45 Glock went on my hip, and it has not left. My 9mm is also fully loaded as are my rifles and shotguns. I'm sure they are felons and can't have weapons, but I'm not taking that chance. If anyone comes into my driveway, and I don't know them, they get to see just how big a .45 barrel really is, just how bright my streamlight is, and I get to see just how big their eyes can get and how fast they can crap their pants. I have had one try to stop in my driveway, and all I had to do is put my hand on my gun, and shine my light at them. That was the end of it. Thankfully.

So since Saturday, we have been moving. And let me tell you, 10 years in the same house, you end up collecting a LOT of CRAP. And yes, I mean CRAP! Never in my life would I have thought I would accumulate this much stuff! OMG!

I have to give a HUGE thanks to Matt (Callsign) from right here on the forum. One phone call out of nowhere, and he was on his way with a Dodge Dully 1 ton and a trailer. Matt doesn't know me other than from this forum and the very limited time we have hung out. And when I say that we worked ourselves to death, that would be an understatement. On that first day, I overworked myself so hard, and was so dehydrated that I damn near passed out. I had to literally sit for over an hour just to get color back in my face. But, we got a LOT of the heavy stuff moved that night, or so I thought.

Move on 4 days later and we have been going and going just like that, almost non stop trying to get everything moved. Last night (or this morning) I laid down in bed to get a few hours of sleep and my nose started bothering me. When I woke up, it had turned into a full blown severe cold. So not only do we still have quite a bit of stuff to move, even still, but now I'm going to have to do it while sick. And to top it all off, my brother in law, who is just as tired as I am, said that he couldn't come back to the house today, adn he had all of the tie down straps for the stuff we are hauling. This means, I cant' haul crap today.

I guess it's a good thing though. My body needs the rest and just sitting here typing this for the few minutes that I have been doing so, I can already feel the energy coming back. I guess that could be the loads of coffee that I'm now drinking too lmao. Lets just say, I'm not as dehydrated as I was. But my nose is still driving me crazy and I feel like pure dog crap right now.

so for tonight, I'm sitting here at my house with almost nothing in it, no TV, no internet (other than my phone which is severely limited) and almost no food. But, I have coffee, and my .45.

If someone is feeling froggy, then they need to jump.

So if any of you were wanting to know what was going on with me, that is what is going on. It's not a good situation, there is more than I put in here, but you get the jist of it. As I told gaba in a text, you guys will be seeing a new field in my videos now. It will be a while before I can do them, but there will be a new field! More room to fly the 600 so maybe this is what I needed to get over all fo the crap that was happening with that thing. My house, I had to stand so close to it to take off and land that I had no other choice but to take off and land and breathe in that crap. And I knew that I would have a massive headache when I did. Maybe now, I can actually fly it around like I need to. We will find out.

So even though these times have me stressed out to the max and I'm severely on edge, things will get better in time. It's just for right now, I'm killing myself trying to make it happen.

Re: Tony's Situation Update

Mate take care!! That's a very poor situation to be in, and I can't blame you for getting in a clearing out!
If I were closer I'd be there in an instant to give you a hand, and I'm sure most of the forum would be there too.
Mate you have our support and prayers that you can get the move happening with a minimum of fuss and that everyone remains safe!

wolfman76

oh wow tony that is pretty bad just keep an eye on them low lifes you never know what ppl like that will do they are already fried if they dealing with that crap atleast you will be getting away from them and away from a potentionally dangerous situation meaning possible meth lab explosion volatile stuff amazing ppl will risk their own lives for such bad stuff....

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot

What a bad situation you are in, man! I knew something was wrong. Even though I don't log in and post often, I get on the forum to read the threads everyday. I had never seen you go without posting not even for a day.

In this case, having weapons to defend yourself and your family is totally legit. I would worry sick if I were in the same situation.

May you guys quickly move to the new place safely.

Best wishes!

Tony

Staff member

Thanks everyone. You guys are right, it's a bad situation. However, I live to put my self in the line of fire, gives me a rush. But when you put my family in the line of fire, then it's war time. With just me being here, fine, go ahead and try to take something from me. I can and will kill someone over my property and/or life. And it would be justified. There are two laws here in Oklahoma. The "Make My Day" law which gives you the legal right to use deadly force within yoru own home, and the "Stand Your Ground Law" which gives you the legal right to use deadly force if you fear that yourself or others are in imminent life or death danger. I could be shopping at the store, and if I see someone getting robbed, pull out my "buddy" and put the thread to sleep, permanently! I'm not over taking one life to save another. It's what I do for a living, and I'm going to do it WHERE I'm living! I will protect what I have at all costs.

DAL2855

Banned

I know what kind of situation you are in Tony, I've been there myself when I was in the Army. Being stationed all over the world, and all over the U.S., I've seen quite a few bad neighborhoods in my time. I went to a school board meeting one time when I was still married to my first ex-wife, and the school board refused to run a public school bus in one particular off post Government Housing Area because of the bloods and the crypts that lived there. Pretty sad when the local school board won't run a public school bus in a military housing area. But yeah you have to do what you have to do to protect your family! You and yours will definitely be in my prayers!

Tony

Staff member

Thanks Mike. You would think they would keep a place like that clear of that crap. But, it just goes to show, some just don't care anymore.

DAL2855

Banned

Yeah for sure! I couldn't believe it when I heard them say anything about not running a bus in this housing area! It just blew my mind when the School Board President said, "I will not endanger the lives of my bus drivers just to run a public school bus in this particular housing area." And I couldn't believe that the 3 Star General, Post Commander, Wouldn't do anything about it either.

Karubah

Thanks for putting us in the picture Tony. I'm just glad that I live in a rural area away from the mullet cut fraternity. Good luck on the rest of your move to a safer area.

callsign4223

Staff member

I'm just glad I could help man. I need to be working on the house this weekend but if you need more help let me know.

Tony

Staff member

I sure could use the help tonight, it's just me here tonight. I have a trailer that I have no truck for, and I have no straps since they are in the other truck in Hinton. It's all I can do to stay awake right now with nothing to do. Still have quite a bit of stuff to move too.

I will let you know about this weekend, but as of right now, it looks like we are going to be able to get it all tomorrow and lock this house up and leave it for the final time. What is forgotten, is forgotten. And then the REAL fun begins when we start going through everything piece by piece and tossing what we don't need or want. Lets just say, a LOT of stuff is going in the trash over the next month or so. A LOT!

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member

I hear ya with the crack heads..even in this small island we got them. Believe me i have delt with them, sold my house and bought a condo where I feel a little more safe. Being a single dad with two kids and having to worry about my low life neighbor was strressing me out. Well at leat they had a mullet, mine had no teeth and hair. lol spell check mullet please.

Tony

Staff member

To top all of this off, I seem to be getting sicker by the minute. This is not good. Might lose the trailer that I have as well tomorrow. This really sucks. Just tried to turn on the TV with regular antenna to get an update on these severe storms that are rolling in, and without my signal booster, I can't get the weather updates. I don't think this week can get much better...

Slobberdog

Tony so sorry to hear what you have gone through, and I guess saying I wish I was able to help is a bit corny but I wish I could have, as you help others every day,

Hope you get it all sorted quick and the mountain of boxes at the new house don't give you to much trouble. Get well quick and I hope to talk to you again soon.

Take care buddy

Tony

Staff member
Well, that is the worst part of this whole thing. We still don't have a place to live as of yet. We are going to be staying with family until we find something. Not sure how well that is going to work out though. I don't play well with others, and when the house is small, that is like putting a monkey in with a Lion. Something is going to die lol.

My head is still killing me and I'm sicker than I have been in years. Hell, I have not been sick in years. Not even a cold. Guess all of the dust caught up to me last night.

Dirk

Sorry to hear about your misfortune with Mr. Mullet. It seems that mullet heads are pretty much the same across the world. Same here in South Africa.

I wish you the best with your move and hope you find someplace nice soon.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Dirk! We will find something, even if it's just a trailer on the field where I'm going to be flying from now on. Not exactly what I want, but at least I won't have to move far (about 100' lmao). We will get there, in due time.

Slobberdog

Yeah I hear you Tony its always hard to share a house with others, like I said, hope it turns out OK for you soon, and you find our own place again

Chompwat

Man, you weren't kidding when you said you had a lot on at the moment. Understatement of the year.
Try to get some rest.
You can't look after anybody if you haven't looked after yourself!
All the very best.
Chomps

Tony

Staff member
I have been looking at some places, and if I can get approved for them, they should work out nicely for everyone. Where I"m staying, i have two sheds, one of which I have poured concrete in and installed lights with a desk and it's my Rc room. Then, there is a single car garage that is more than likely going to become my hangar then there is the two car garage where all of my projects are going to go. Like my S-10. Or should I say the wifes S-10 lol. This is the main reason for wanting to just put a house out in the field. I would have to come up with about $10k for septic and well though. Then have someone run the utilities out to teh house from the road. But should have a HUGE yard to fly in and do the videos. And, there is a small park (it's just land with a storm cellar on it) to the east of the lot and no one can move onto it, it's a community place. All in all, it's one of those places that is great for the smaller helicopters, even with a house in the field. And if I was BK, It's more than enough to do some smack lmao. But I'm not, so Smack Hovering it is...

Top Bottom