Tony's Sit-Rep

stokke

Wow... Sounds like a dangerous place to live. Hope you have better luck at the new place!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
man! thats awfully stressful! My offer stands, it'll have to be a weekend, but I can definitely make a drive there and help you with stuff.

hope it all turns out for the better

btw, i didnt know you were flying so close to yourself. I too have the same reaction to that smoke if too close. I had my eyes water one time so bad I couldnt see and pounding headache. fly away from yourtself, and you'll be good :)

john2012

Banned
Got the picture now Tony just sounds like my problem a couple yrs ago i hate people on drugs I hope they all die this is the way i feel! Best of luck hope everything gets better for you and family buddy lol john

Tony

Staff member
Wow... Sounds like a dangerous place to live. Hope you have better luck at the new place!

Well, temporarily the new place is my grandmothers house. It's VERY small, but it's somewhere to stay. I'm really thinking about taking the shed that I mentioned above as my Rc Room, and putting AC in there and insulating the walls and putting like a futon in there or something. My little "away" place with all my toys around me.

man! thats awfully stressful! My offer stands, it'll have to be a weekend, but I can definitely make a drive there and help you with stuff.

hope it all turns out for the better

btw, i didnt know you were flying so close to yourself. I too have the same reaction to that smoke if too close. I had my eyes water one time so bad I couldnt see and pounding headache. fly away from yourtself, and you'll be good :)

Gaba, your offer was more than I could have expected. If I had planned on doing anything this weekend, I would ask you to join, but I plan on being done with this house today or tomorrow. The last of the big "ish" is leaving today. Like my bedroom, the parts Camaro, Fridge, Kitchen Table and random crap around the house that I have collected in the last decade lol. One of these days, I'm just going to have to drive down there and we are going ot have to go flying.

As for the 600, yes, I was within 10' of that heli almost at all times. With all of the issues that it had, I didn't want to get it out over the field because if I had to auto it down after a flame out, there was a 99% chance it would crash because it's so uneven out there. IDK, maybe this is what I needed to fall back in love with that heli lol. I love that thing, I just hate the headaches.

Got the picture now Tony just sounds like my problem a couple yrs ago i hate people on drugs I hope they all die this is the way i feel! Best of luck hope everything gets better for you and family buddy lol john

Drugs do bad things to already bad people. I was hard into it when I was a teen, and lets just say, I'm lucky to NOT have a wrap sheet. You name it, I did it when I was on drugs. 16 years old, got caught with 2 lbs of pot and I had to make a decision right then and there. I decided that I liked the free life and I never touched the stuff again. But these mullet headed bastages around here are a whole nother breed to what I did. These are the people that you can shoot in the head with a .45 and it won't stop them. Hence the need for the shotgun. If their head goes away, then the body will fall.

treff

Life truly as its up and downs and you are going through a rough old patch at the moment Tony. Stick with it mate, things have a way of smoothing out. All the very best.

Tony

Staff member
Your right about that Treff. I just got word that I can put a house out in the field where I'm going to be flying. This is some good news, but I need to come up with about $20k to prep the area. Unfortunately, we are only going to be able to put a trailer out there, and I'm not a fan of trailers. But, it's a roof over our head, and some of these things now days are nicer than a house on the inside lol. And I LOVE sitting out on an elevated porch drinking my coffee. If I plan this right, I can sit on my porch and fly my helicopters out in the front yard which is about 1.5 acres of field! So things will get better, just need money to make it happen.

Stambo

Sitting on the porch flying things isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Ask me how I know. :)

Tony

Staff member
hehe, it will be for me. Well, until I pull a Westy and hit my house... Then the wife will make me go out to the other side of the field lmao.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
hehe, it will be for me. Well, until I pull a Westy and hit my house... Then the wife will make me go out to the other side of the field lmao.

LMAO! Sorry Westy. Tony if you put that trailer out in the field, please don't grow a mullet. lol

Lee

Mate, sorry to hear of your situation. I hope it all works out. We all need to have some good luck soon.

Tony

Staff member
I work for the military, I can't have a mullet, or facial hair lol. So no worry there. Clean cut and clean shaven is my only option. I went a week and a half without shaving, and holy CRAP it was driving me crazy. No shaving cream in the house since I'm moving, so had to do the good ole dry shave. Not as bad as people make it out to be. That is all I used to do. Works better with a straight razor though.

Lee, thanks bro. You are right about us needing luck once in a while. Hope you and Celia are doing okay.

Yeah i think we could all use a bit of luck now and then, and few of the guys on here seem to be due some good luck!
Tony hope it falls into place, and that money makes itself available soon!
I have to ask, you were talking about 20k to build on that field. Is that $20k to buy the land? Then you have to prep the field and build the house?

murankar

Staff member
I wish I would have caught this sooner. Sorry to hear about that situation. Its amazing how quickly crack head can infest a perfectly good neighbor hood.

I think its the crack heads that are causing all this zombie hype. All joking aside I am glade you and your family are going to be safe.

Did you manage to recover all that fish tank stuff you installed or is that a loss? You put a crap load of money and time into your setup.

If I had the time i would be there in an instant to help. GOOD LUCK.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah i think we could all use a bit of luck now and then, and few of the guys on here seem to be due some good luck!
Tony hope it falls into place, and that money makes itself available soon!
I have to ask, you were talking about 20k to build on that field. Is that $20k to buy the land? Then you have to prep the field and build the house?

I don't have to buy the land, my family already owns it. And I have been given permission to build on it. the $20K is for the down payment on the house (more than likely a trailer, even though I do NOT want to live in a trailer) and the septic and well. Not sure how we are going to do it though.

I wish I would have caught this sooner. Sorry to hear about that situation. Its amazing how quickly crack head can infest a perfectly good neighbor hood.

I think its the crack heads that are causing all this zombie hype. All joking aside I am glade you and your family are going to be safe.

Did you manage to recover all that fish tank stuff you installed or is that a loss? You put a crap load of money and time into your setup.

If I had the time i would be there in an instant to help. GOOD LUCK.

The tank is setup over at my grandmas house. IT's not what it was, but so far everything is still alive. Or so I think it's all still alive. It was the last time I looked. Might have lost a peppermint shrimp. But, it's running, just need to find everything for it and get everything working the way it should be.

And thanks for the offer. It's amazing at just who would come to help someone they have never physically met.

Best to you and the familt Tony :hdbng: We have all the confidence in the "fighter" in you :)

Thanks Frank. I won't let these asshats get me down. It just gave me a damn good reason to get out of this house that I have been in for about 8 years too long. I really needed to do this long before now.

murankar

Staff member
Your like famiglia. We are all famiglia on here. I have the van now so I can haul some stuff. I wish I has the vacation but after my last trip I am all out of it.

Derek

Despite the frustrations and the illness, I'm happy to hear that you and the family are safe. I hope you are feeling better soon, buddy!

I think what Matt said is true. You've helped nearly all of us at some point or another, trying to help you any way we can is what we can do to say thanks.
You and all the guys here have made this place a home away from home, and I know I would help anyone here any way I could

Tony

Staff member
Thanks guys, that means a lot to me. And I know it means a lot to the wife knowing that I have people all around the world that with just one word, will help out any way they can. Simply amazing seeing as how I started this website as a place to just store all my videos in one place and put them how I wanted. I never expected it to get this big, and it's growing all the time! I love it.

As for the illness, I still have it. We did the last of the REALLY heavy moving by getting that Camaro parts car out of here. Now, we are down to the master bedroom (not much in there), Couch, a TV (that I can't watch... ugh!!!), kitchen table, fridge, microwave, coffee pot (that will be one of the last things to go. Tony without coffee is just asking to get shot lmao) and my survelliance system. The cameras will be the absolute last thing to go. I want eyes on EVERYTHING at all times while I still have stuff in this house.

But this being sick crap has drug me down pretty bad. I can only work for about 10 minutes at a time then I need to sit down. My body is completely drained, I can't sleep (as if that is anything new) and I'm just flat worn out. I'm telling ya, I'm going to find a way to get to my helicopters so that I can at least do some sport flying. I need to do something to get my mind off all this crap. But, I need to get over this crap that I have so that I'm not coughing up a lung when I'm flying. Catch 22, gotta love it!

Tony

Staff member
Holy crap, this coughing HAS to stop!!! It feels like there is a huge hole in my esophagus because of all of the flim that I"m coughing up. Talk about burning!!! Had to stop moving tonight because of it. Well, that and the severe storms that are rolling through lol.

Top Bottom