Tony's Sit-Rep

BOKI

Tony ; Sorry you are going through such hard times & things I hope will be better after your move ! I live by a housing project with 4 acres & I am known to them as the bad guy ! Have to be that way I have been robbed 5 times & my wife's mother twice ! twice in 2 days when I was out mowing grass they went in the back door ! Anyway the best in your move & things will get better!

callsign4223

Staff member
Dude, I think it was something in the cellar or garage because I have been coughing up crud since last Sunday also. Betcha we disturbed some nasty mold in that cellar.

Also, I got sick Wednesday also. Upset stomach, achy like I had a fever, no energy. I just popped some Tylenol and started chugging orange juice and managed to knock it out by Thursday. Maybe the same thing will clear your crud up.

Tony

Staff member
It's definitely something around here that did it. I contributed it to the Garage because I had this same reaction when we were cleaning out my powder coating equipment. Pretty much very fine dust that gets in the lungs and the only way your body can get rid of it is to fill your lungs with crap and let you cough it up. It sucks. But, there very well could have been something in that cellar. Sealed, humid, and there is definitely mold in there.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Sorry to here about all the trouble tony. I've been wondering what was going on. Has you know I haven't been on the sight very much lately myself. This has been much to do with my old lady deciding she did not like me anymore! Lol lot to do with the 700 I bought. Well after a coupe of mts of this and that. She finally got tosed out buy my land lord. So I've been dealing with that the last few weeks. By the way I'm staying.

Also work has decided that they wanted me to train for a dispatcher job. So I've been dealing with that too. I took the job. Been training for two weeks. Now back on the road next week. And when they need me I'll be in the office. Next opertunity that come up ill be off the road for good!

Well if I were closer to you I would be your personal body guard! Lol I have 3 .45's 2 44 mags and countless long and shot guns around here! He'll I'm here alone in a 3 bedroom duplex I'd let you stay here fir a while! Oh well.

I hope everything works out for you and your family. Pm m me if you need anything!

Adam

Dude I finally read all of this and I will say Wow. Im surprised you have dealt with this so long. On a side not when you have everything set house yard shops and everything you think you and your family needs it will be all worth it. And if they have mullets hell you dont need a gun just have a hedge trimmer and they will run lol. Had to throw one joke in there. Cant wait to see what you come up with. Stay safe and enjoy the cleaning of the crap. I loved going through all of our stuff and donating and throwing away.

Microbus

I'm sorry you have to deal with such a crappy situation, but at least things will be better when it's all said and done. Good luck finding a new place.

Tony

Staff member
Sorry to here about all the trouble tony. I've been wondering what was going on. Has you know I haven't been on the sight very much lately myself. This has been much to do with my old lady deciding she did not like me anymore! Lol lot to do with the 700 I bought. Well after a coupe of mts of this and that. She finally got tosed out buy my land lord. So I've been dealing with that the last few weeks. By the way I'm staying.

Also work has decided that they wanted me to train for a dispatcher job. So I've been dealing with that too. I took the job. Been training for two weeks. Now back on the road next week. And when they need me I'll be in the office. Next opertunity that come up ill be off the road for good!

Well if I were closer to you I would be your personal body guard! Lol I have 3 .45's 2 44 mags and countless long and shot guns around here! He'll I'm here alone in a 3 bedroom duplex I'd let you stay here fir a while! Oh well.

I hope everything works out for you and your family. Pm m me if you need anything!

I had been wondering what had happened to you. I was starting to get a little worried that something went wrong somewhere lol. Glad to hear it's not a health issue. I know it sucks, but IMO, the dispatcher position is the way to go. Just get off that road and have more time at home.

As for a body guard, I'm good lol. Last time I was at the range, I shot a 100% from 3yds to 25yds. I'm sure I could pick these guys off from the other end of my property. But, they are being smart about this. They have seen my .45 on my hip while I'm loading stuff, they have seen my wife outside with the 20ga (just picture "Granny" hahahahaha) so they know we are armed and ready for them.

As for staying in your house, if I were to do that, that 700 would be in the air in a WEEK!!! Dammit, I'm tired of waiting hahahaha. So would that F7F.

Thanks for the comment bro. Keep your head up with all that is going on.

Dude I finally read all of this and I will say Wow. Im surprised you have dealt with this so long. On a side not when you have everything set house yard shops and everything you think you and your family needs it will be all worth it. And if they have mullets hell you dont need a gun just have a hedge trimmer and they will run lol. Had to throw one joke in there. Cant wait to see what you come up with. Stay safe and enjoy the cleaning of the crap. I loved going through all of our stuff and donating and throwing away.

I dealt with it as long as they didn't intrude on my space. Once they did, it was the perfect opportunity to get the hell out of here. And I took it. My land lord is pissed that he is losing me, but that is what he gets for letting this place get this bad. Now, he can fight to get rent from others. I pay my stuff, his other tenants do not.

I'm not looking forward to going through all of this stuff. There is a LOT of stuff, er... crap... er... yeah I can't say the next one on here hahaha. I never would have thought I would have accumulated so much. It's a wake up call, that's for sure.

I'm sorry you have to deal with such a crappy situation, but at least things will be better when it's all said and done. Good luck finding a new place.

Hey MB, thanks for the comment. The hardest part about finding a place is coming up with the money to put down on a house. I don't want to live in a trailer, but I'm telling ya, some of them are nicer than a house lmao. And again, I love the porches. So we will be just fine. Should be completed this weekend. Hell, I could be out of here tonight, or even could have been out last night if I wanted. But, the wife is working so we decided to go ahead and stick around until she is off. That way, I know she has a place to sleep at night, er morning when she gets off.

Microbus

The hardest part about finding a place is coming up with the money to put down on a house.

I know how that goes. I have to move tomorrow because my landlords of the condo I rent decided not to pay their mortgage since June of 2012. I came home from work one day to a notice taped to my door that said the condo has been sold in foreclosure and I have 60 days to get out. I was under lease, I was never late paying my rent, but I'm being forced out anyway. Had to come up with deposits for a new place, hire movers, etc. It's a real pain! I've had my movers scheduled for a month, but they called an hour ago and said the driver got injured so now they're scrambling to meet our appointment for tomorrow. If they don't find someone I really feel sorry for the person that has to call and tell me so.

I guarantee they won't like my reaction! ;)

At least when you find somewhere new you and your family will be safe. Getting there is the hard part, but once it's done you'll be better off.

RandyDSok

Oklahoma... tornado's.... mobile home.... bad combination ( as if you didn't already know that, it just needed said )

wolfman76

NAAAAHHHHH!!!!! knowing tony he has a contigency for that he will probably has some kind of airfoil wing ready to attach to the side of the trailer and ride it out with his dx8 and probably do some 3d in the process....

Tony

Staff member
Oklahoma... tornado's.... mobile home.... bad combination ( as if you didn't already know that, it just needed said )

Yup, it's a bad idea, but at this time, I'm pretty much all out of options. I think it's the only way that we can make something work in the time that I have. The wife and I both do not want to live in a "neighborhood" where your neighbor is only 5' from you. We want land. and where we are moving to has just that.

but today is a stand still. I'm sitting here at the house, alone, because of the asshats next door. Every time I went outside to load something in the truck, they would turn their music up. Yet another day that it's verified that they are watching me. Waiting for this house to be empty so they can do something stupid. So, here I sit and can't leave because there are still quite a few things that I have in here that I don't want to lose.

And, I'm still on my graveyard schedule. I start work Monday from 1300-2100. Yup, I'm screwed. Things just keep getting worse. I'm about to just say the hell with it, have a huge garage sale and just start over. I'm tired of this crap.

Tony

Staff member
You and I both!

Just did some talking about where we are thinking about putting that house. I forgot all about the powerlines, gas main and water main that we have to stay clear of by 50'-75'. That only leaves us a VERY small space where we can put a trailer. And to keep the land out of the house deal, we are going to have to come up with about $10,000 for the well and septic. If we have those financed, then we are going to have to put the property up, and with my luck here lately, something will happen and not only would we lose the house, but we would lose the land as well. and that is just not going to happen.

The anxiety right now is at an all time high. i have no idea what to do next or let alone, where to even start with all of this. Overwhelmed is an understatement right now. Simply amazing at how a family can be happy and living their lives one day, and the next, our whole world and what we have worked for is just gone. Very empty feeling and a very lonely feeling knowing that there is nothing anyone can do to help this situation. it's going ot take us at least two years to come up with the money that we are going to need, and I don't think I can withstand living like we are about to for that amount of time.

Tony

Staff member
crap, looks like my price is going to double to drill a well. I'm looking somewhere in the neighborhood of $15,000 just for the well. I think that just took out all possibility of putting a house out there. Life just keeps getting better...

murankar

Staff member
Damn I wish I had the time. I could help hold down the fort while the house is being cleared. All I would need is an ar15 sighted for me. It sucks that I can't help. Its almost a DMZ. Here's to living in merca.

Tony

Staff member
Most of the stuff is out of the house, but there is still some stuff left in here. However, the wife and I are going to try to get every bit that is left when she gets off work, then we are done with this place. Just heard something outside, ran out there gun in hand, but turned out to be the other asshat neighbors making a bunch of noise. I'm way too far on edge and just need some peace and quiet. Not going to get that any time soon. Not with 5 people in a little 1.5 bed house...

Karubah

You sure are copping a load of CRAP Tony. This must be one of those LIFE TESTS that they keep talking about. Lets just hope that the TEST is over and things get back on track. I would love to be able to help in some way but there is rather a large puddle of water in between us that makes it a little bit difficult. I hope this saga ends very quickly and know that I'm thinking and wishing you all the best. Cheers

cn63bug

Man Tony, I wish there was a way for me to be able to help. I have to say that while it may be cramped for awhile, you and your family will be safer and that's the most important thing right now. It'll get better and you guys are in our thoughts.

Tony

Staff member
Things are going horribly. The family is safe, but the living conditions are HORRIBLE!!! I'm thinking about selling everything I own, packing up what is left and finding a new state to live in. Just get away from all the BS that is around here.

Top Bottom